ADVERTISEMENT

*******OFFICIAL Impeachment 2 (Orange Boogaloo) Day thread********

I don't know why I'm listening. A majority of the Republicans I've heard are absolutely disgusting people, just lacking the most basic of human decency. It's not made much better by some of the grandstanding by some of the Democrat speakers.

Lots of cringe worthy speeches.

Again, what I am learning from this is that there will be no unity with people on the right who support Donald Trump. It just isn't possible, so I don't know where we go from here, because they will not own what they created with lie after lie after lie. Eff these people.

Last edited:
Again, what I am learning from this is that there will be no unity with people on the right who support Donald Trump. It just isn't possible so I don't know where we go from here because they will not own what they created with lie after lie after lie. Eff these people.
No...a ten-day committee to investigate the previous election would have fixed everything!!

Oh...New Mexico lady tried an argument that parents try on 6 year olds. Good stuff. 2 wrongs don't make a right. Yeah, that's applicable here. lol

Reactions: torbee
And there it is! “Two wrongs don’t make a right”
So go ahead and commit treason, we can’t hold you accountable because that would be....mean? 🤔😂
It's more than enough reasoning for Republican voters to forget it ever happened and change nothing about peddling conspiracy theories

trahan-1000x990.jpg

Lori Trahan is a tall, cool drink of water. :)

Repetition is powerful!

After listen to these dickwads all afternoon, I am beginning to consider that Trump may not have actually be in DC on that day!!

Reactions: torbee
The best is how they give the House 15 minutes to vote by electronic device and there are a shit load of them that take all of that and more to cast their vote.

Are you really undecided at this point that you need 15 more minutes to think it over?
Probably some of them were busy shitting themselves.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT