ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Indiana Fever vs New York Liberty Game Thread***

TJ8869

HB King
Dec 7, 2006
Caitlin Clark makes her home debut tonight against the reigning league MVP Breanna Stewart and Sabrina Ionescu, whom Clark has stated was her idol in high school.

Game is streaming on Amazon Prime Video.

Last edited:
I liked the part where the announcers talked about how many All Americans play in the WNBA and tried to sell the amazing talent in the league.
Not even a week ago people were talking about how they needed to expand the league.

Not sure I'm hearing those arguments this week.

Reactions: Moral
Not even a week ago people were talking about how they needed to expand the league.

Not sure I'm hearing those arguments this week.

The Des Moines Corndogs, The Quad Cities Quilters, The Omaha Orators. Cedar Rapids could only get a WCBA team.

Reactions: TJ8869
If sides doesn’t come into the team meeting tomorrow and say “Clark you have the green light from now on” she should lose her job. This O is jv high school bad

Hot Dog Face GIF

Reactions: ParkerHawk
That was a nice last 3-4 minutes for CC. I'm not sure why the Fever seem to want to play halfcourt, grind it out games. Get it & go, get your home crowd into it. This has been a brutal game to watch.

Reactions: TJ8869
Math isn’t a strong suit for the announcers. They went into the quarter break saying the Fever trailed by 9 and came out of the break saying they trailed by 7. The Fever trailed by 11.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT