ADVERTISEMENT

* * * OFFICIAL * * * IOWA @ Bugeaters U Game Thread

KuwaitHawk

HR Legend
Apr 18, 2004
I know it is early but with all that is going on today I thought I should get this done. It is the LAST game of the regular season with plenty of drama on the line. The 'Eaters are playing for the right to go to a lower level bowl game. Iowa is playing for a potential 10-win season. Oh yes, the is something called the Heroes Trophy on the line. In order to make this as painless as possible, Iowa needs to jump out to an early lead and keep the kNebby faithful quiet. Will Iowa be able to shelf another opposition QB? Iowa just needs to get the running game going and then exploit the 'cobbers secondary. Iowa's defense has a tall order keeping Martinez in check. Here is to many TDs with an occasional FG (got to keep Keith happy). IOWA cracks the 30 point barrier (weather permitting) and holds the cornholers to less than 18. The biggest surprise will be the 'shuckers deciding to take the ball if winning the toss instead of deferring. That will be the only thing kNowledge U wins alll day. As always - FIGHT for IOWA & GO HAWKS!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News