ADVERTISEMENT

*** Official Lions host a playoff game thread ***

needs more stars

Educate Yourself Shooting Star GIF

Picking Rams.

McVay is a better coach than Campbell.

I get the feeling the Lions are going to fall flat today, kinda like Cleveland did yesterday.

They're the better roster (and I believe Campbell is a good coach too) but for some reason I think the Rams are going to be a handful for whomever they play in the playoffs.

Hope I'm wrong - if there's one NFC team I'm rooting for, it's Detroit (or whomever plays Dallas obviously).

Welcome to the official thread for the Lions home playoff game. Something that hasn't been said ever on social media or a message board.

Can they exercise 32 years of demons (and 75 on top of that?) or will the screw it up like usual? Heavy odds on the latter.

Oh yeah, @McLovin32 is a piece of trash too
Any word if Laporta is playin g?

Lulz got dam cheating Lions.

Let's get the Kyren Williams TD leg of my SGP over with early. Then I can enjoy the rest of the game.

I think you gotta cheer for the Lions, don't you? They have a couple Hawkeyes on offense and Jack Campbell on defense. I think The Rams just have Alaric Jackson.
And it's the freakin Lions. Let them enjoy a postseason for once.

Reactions: Tenacious E
Really stupid playcalling by the Rams inside the 10 there. 3 straight passes from the pocket against pressure.

That's some Brian Ferentz level sh**.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT