ADVERTISEMENT

*** Official Lions host a playoff game thread ***

Higbee just ragdolled.
Higbee's knee being planted is why that hit needs to gtfo of the game, or get Joseph out of the league.

Hockenson was lucky his knee was up, or he'd have an even worse injury.

Higbee might've avoided a more significant knee injury because it was to the side and not directly head on.

The time on the clock is correct. 4:20

757t.gif

Rams should delete their team after choking this away. Should have kicked the field goal.
All part of the script....... ;)

Only sad thing is that piece of shit Joseph gets another game to take out another player with a knee injury, that idiots keep excusing by saying "well wut else is he supposed ta do? At least it's not da brain enjeree......"

• Haha
Reactions: Funky Bunch
I've been saying it for years that taking timeouts in the second half is insanely stupid. 5 yards is nothing. Take the delay of game if you don't have your shit together. The lack of timeouts cost them the change to stop them again. Those 5 yards they gained because of those timeouts mean nothing compared to that.
100% especially where and when LA took them.

100% especially where and when LA took them.
Yep. I can MAYBE see if you were about to score and it was a crucial third down. But that wasn't the case at all for either of their timeouts. Teams need to prioritize getting plays in on time so they don't need to waste timeouts and if they don't get it in on time unless it's a crucial play like I stated before they need to just eat the 5 yards.

Reactions: This_Hawk_Abides
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT