ADVERTISEMENT

*** Official New Degen Thread 🏦🏦🏦***

I didn’t foresee 4 Eagles TO’s on Monday, so that SGP was toast. Trying again tonight with:

Ten +8.5
UNDER 47.5

I’m also violating my “stay away from CBB for a while” rule by taking:

Creighton -18.5

And finally, we have CFB tonight!

Tulane -3.5
There’s a blind squirrel outside my window with a nut.

PB counted Henry's TD pass on the booster. I cashed out my account before they reverse it 🤑

Screenshot-20221117-223408-Points-Bet.jpg

Man, I really should stop while I’m ahead with CBB, but I really like Baylor and Sparty to cover tonight.
If this wasn’t ever a self-fulfilling prophesy…

CFB Early Plays;
Duke +7
Wazzu -4
Indiana +10.5
UTSA -13.5
Liberty -9.5
Illinois/Mich U42
TCU/Baylor U57.5
Florida/Vandy O57.5

I hate to sound like one of those dorks, but my “NuMbErS” really like those totals plays (even though I said last week that totals were kicking my ass).

Mental notes for the season ahead:

-Toledo and the over; they crushed the number again today playing the team that ranks #349 in KenPom’s tempo metric

- Fade Louisville?? They’re downright awful, way worse so far than Vegas is giving them credit for. They can’t lose to the spread forever, but we also didn’t think Drake could keep beating the spread a few years ago.

I think Dallas rolls at home.

How about?
Vikings first quarter, either ML or -0.5.
Betting lightly Buffalo-Lions over.
Everything went right for the Cowboys last Sunday. Is that going to happen again? I am not saying take the Giants but they played awful on Sunday and they have a darn good coach. I would think they would be ready to play today.

Last edited:
How about?
Vikings first quarter, either ML or -0.5.
Betting lightly Buffalo-Lions over.
Everything went right for the Cowboys last Sunday. Is that going to happen again? I am not saying take the Giants but they played awful on Sunday and they have a darn good coach. I would think they would be ready to play today.

I am an idiot. I was thinking Minnesota as a bounce back, not Dallas.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT