ADVERTISEMENT

*** Official New Degen Thread 🏦🏦🏦***

Need Creighton ML and Baylor ML to finish off a 7 leg, +1400 parlay. Hedge either game or let it ride?
512b942e-00b6-4c4d-ada1-b86bba01d34c_text.gif

I’ve been driving so I couldn’t post it, but added UConn -13.5 about 5 minutes before tip.

JMU +7.5 BARELY missed, haha.

Still have the potential for a very good night. I better, because I’m down to #10 on the Action Network leaderboard.

Reactions: MR BEEBS
Interesting thoughts this weekend as I missed out on a couple 5-6 leg parlays by 1 leg, and a few other bets by 1-2 points.

Would you rather lose bigly (missing by several legs of a parlay, several points) or lose close. The first is much less stressful, more of an aw-shucks. But losing close feels like you really guessed almost right. Sure, you were almost correct but the agony of defeat is greater.

Interesting thoughts this weekend as I missed out on a couple 5-6 leg parlays by 1 leg, and a few other bets by 1-2 points.

Would you rather lose bigly (missing by several legs of a parlay, several points) or lose close. The first is much less stressful, more of an aw-shucks. But losing close feels like you really guessed almost right. Sure, you were almost correct but the agony of defeat is greater.
Missing close makes me think two things:

1. My read was pretty much correct but I was “unlucky”
2. Vegas got me to bet on a game that they nailed, which means I am not as sharp as I’d like to be.

The big losses are much less painful. Just rip the bandaid off and move on.

Currently have Iowa State -1.5, Tennessee -2.5, UNC -3.5

Really wanna hit Duke +4.5, Clemson +7.5 but haven't pulled the trigger. I'm not touching purdue. They look much better this year but Gonzaga is a tournament power house.

Have a little Parlay for the NIT the next couple nights. Also sprinkled a boosted SGP on the bruins tonight. Because why not.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT