ADVERTISEMENT

*** Official New Degen Thread 🏦🏦🏦***

Really needed one more free throw last night. It was obvious the over wasn't hitting. Oh well, never been happier to lose.

The rest of the day... Yikes. Been a crappy few days.

Yeah, I get that (regarding UConn).

In looking through box scores from Bama’s games, their bugaboo isn’t going cold from 3 (although their losses against Tenn would suggest that it is), it’s actually turnovers. They’ve cleaned that up considerably in the tournament, and UConn does not turn people over (probably their only weakness?). I’m totally content being on an island on this, but I think Bama covers on Saturday.
Felt pretty smart for about 36 minutes. Bama only turned it over 7 times. Shot 48% from three. Lost the battle of the boards by 7, which really isn’t that bad. They played well, and I thought they were going to play well.

And they lost by 14.

I already put 3 units on UConn -6.5. A half unit on UConn -11.5 +200. I don’t see Edey having an advantage over Clingan. And if that isn’t there, then Purdue’s shooters won’t benefit from help defense devoted to him. Hurley can absolutely approach this game with a “make Edey beat us by himself” mindset and be correct. (Taking this opportunity to point out how wrong I was about DJ Burns. He was dwarfed by Edey. Big Josh wasn’t.)

81-63 Huskies

I already had my bets in, I'm coming out ahead no matter what happens today.

Anybody interested in dropping $100 per person on Iowa with the points collective bet?
I’m sorry , but I have not made a wager on any Iowa game this tournament and they have won every game. I am superstitious and just can’t.

Tonight so far
Dodgers -1.5
Yankees -1.5
Cards ML (this may be me being a fan and hoping Sonny Gray does well in his season debut as a cardinal at home)
Boosted NHL ML Parlay: lightening, Panthers, stars, kings, flames +556

Got my bets in, feeling pretty good, which probably means these are going down in flames.

Scottie to win +650 (placed weeks ago)
Finau Top 20 +130
Sergio Top 30 +130
Kirk Top 30 +150
Mickelson to beat Watson +100
Zalatoris to beat Spieth +130

Parlay +220
Zalatoris Top 40
Theegala Top 40
Rahm Top 20
Scottie Top 20

Got a free ticket on DK to do a $4 million fantasy golf challenge for The Masters. You get a set amount of money to make your lineup, and this is what I'm rolling with:

Brooks Koepka
Ludvig Aberg
Cameron Young
Brian Harmon
Tyrrell Hatton
Tiger Woods

Well, if anyone else wants to do the math for bigger bets they can, but if you had $13 to place a $1 bet on each of those guys, outside the top 3 on DK, right now, it's gonna be a return on investment if anyone else wins.

Scheffler +140
Homa +450
DeChambeau +800

Everyone else is +1400 or higher to win.

So that means that Vegas is gonna make sure that one of those 3 wins the Masters..........

I took Wemby as DPOY before the season, boosted to +2350. Can someone tell me how in the hell Gobert is still the odds on favorite to win this award?

435452876_811924497636612_8185792022037925825_n.jpg

Anyone dabbling in the NBA playoffs? Like the Bulls ML tonight and the TWolves -1.5 tomorrow. Going to the Wolves game so will probably put the cost of the ticket, plus about $100 for beverages, on that game. Either be a really expensive game to watch, or a wash!

Anyone dabbling in the NBA playoffs? Like the Bulls ML tonight and the TWolves -1.5 tomorrow. Going to the Wolves game so will probably put the cost of the ticket, plus about $100 for beverages, on that game. Either be a really expensive game to watch, or a wash!
I want the Kings to win tonight so I bet them -125 ML. Trouble is I can’t stay up that long to watch them.

I want the Kings to win tonight so I bet them -125 ML. Trouble is I can’t stay up that long to watch them.
Yeah, that game confuses me with the line. It moved to NO -1.5 I think too many people are looking at the game earlier in the year where NO beat them handily without Zion; but I didn’t watch a ton of nba this year, so who knows

Wow, you are going to a Wolves playoff game?
Don’t make fun of me please but I have only been to one NBA game in my life. It was in the mid 70’s. Atlanta Hawks vs the Kansas City Kings in Omaha. The Kings would play a few regular season games in Omaha. Saw Pete Maravich and Lou Hudson of the Hawks. Lou Hudson, former Minnesota Gopher was fantastic.

I lived over in that part of the world for awhile.

Wow, you are going to a Wolves playoff game?
Don’t make fun of me please but I have only been to one NBA game in my life. It was in the mid 70’s. Atlanta Hawks vs the Kansas City Kings in Omaha. The Kings would play a few regular season games in Omaha. Saw Pete Maravich and Lou Hudson of the Hawks. Lou Hudson, former Minnesota Gopher was fantastic.

I lived over in that part of the world for awhile.
Yep. Didn’t go to any regular season games this year but playoff atmosphere will be pretty fun. Hopefully they can make up for my Bulls bet.

And that would have been pretty sweet seeing those guys play.

Baseball is a crapshoot to bet. The other day I bet the Phillis- White Sox over 7.5 runs. Phillies won 7-0. Lost the bet.

Today I bet the Dodgers - Mets over 9 runs. Dodgers win 10-0. Won the bet.

Baseball is a crapshoot to bet. The other day I bet the Phillis- White Sox over 7.5 runs. Phillies won 7-0. Lost the bet.

Today I bet the Dodgers - Mets over 9 runs. Dodgers win 10-0. Won the bet.
Only safe bet in baseball right now is whoever the White Sox are playing.

They are gonna be hot trash this year.

(And now that I've posted that, they'll probably go above .500 in the remainder of their games..............)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT