ADVERTISEMENT

***** Official Packers vs. Bears thread *****

I hate unofficial threads. Posting in an official thread.
Yes sir *****

main-qimg-fd7ec4847606824d256d841170cf8610-lq

Reactions: Moral
Why is this now the official thread? QC went beta to Packer Boy?
Fields is looking competent and efficient. Too bad Getsy spent two seasons trying to pound a square peg into a round hole.

• Haha
Reactions: jamesvanderwulf
What an f’n shiat show in the DM market showing Cowboys/Gay Cavaliers and Chefs/Chargers, both meaningless games.
Whoever has the GB/Chicago game on their network should be fired for picking the wrong game with a play off berth on the line. Idiots.

Reactions: JWolf74
LOL. Played themselves out of points. Should have given up and kicked the FG after the near INT.

The Bears' front office is probably watching this game and saying, "We're getting beaten badly up front. We should probably draft a new QB."
This is what I have been saying all along. Deal the #1, and take the best OT and DT available in the first round this year with your own pick and what you trade to. Get a C no matter what in the 2nd or 3rd round.

Reactions: mthawkeyes
This is what I have been saying all along. Deal the #1, and take the best OT and DT available in the first round this year with your own pick and what you trade to. Get a C no matter what in the 2nd or 3rd round.
I'm almost with you. I would take the best WR available with the earlier pick, the best OL available with the other, then build depth on the DL and OL through the draft. They also have plenty of cap room available.

Reactions: lucas80
Other than bragging rights, is what is on the line for this game?

Honesty, this was a game Fields needed to play well in and imo secure his 5th year.

The Bears' front office is probably watching this game and saying, "We're getting beaten badly up front. We should probably draft a new QB."

Well, I looked at today and imo, Bears need a new OC. Every time they played a D with a pulse he turtled with his game plan and playcalling.

No counters, no adjustments to what packers threw at them today.

I'm almost with you. I would take the best WR available with the earlier pick, the best OL available with the other, then build depth on the DL and OL through the draft. They also have plenty of cap room available.

Everything hangs on the Fields decision - he showed improvement this near but not the leap I’d hoped for. Eberflus unfortunately did enough to keep his job, even I question his choices as HC.

If they keep Fields I agree with your priorities in the draft.

Reactions: lucas80
Honesty, this was a game Fields needed to play well in and imo secure his 5th year.

Well, I looked at today and imo, Bears need a new OC. Every time they played a D with a pulse he turtled with his game plan and playcalling.

No counters, no adjustments to what packers threw at them today.

Everything hangs on the Fields decision - he showed improvement this near but not the leap I’d hoped for. Eberflus unfortunately did enough to keep his job, even I question his choices as HC.

If they keep Fields I agree with your priorities in the draft.
Getsy has been a complete failure. He has not developed Fields, or catered to his strengths. Baffling play calling in the second half today, too.
As to what you need to take in the draft it's hard to go wrong with so many needs. That is one of the reasons I don't want to go QB. The best QB in the world doesn't make that o-line or receiver corps much better.

Reactions: sober_teacher
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT