ADVERTISEMENT

It's time to create a women's forum

I wish y’all would create a women’s basketball forum. All season I come here for Iowa men’s basketball talk and there are more threads about the women’s team. The success that they are having, they do deserve there own forum.

My guess is interest in Iowa Women's Basketball has peaked. In a month, the need for a women's forum will no longer exist.

Reactions: Fan In Black
It probably has peaked and no doubt will recede in the weeks ahead to some extent, but isn't that what happens after football season and MBB season and wrestling season? That doesn't mean those of us who want a WBB forum shouldn't be able to have one.

they need separate "off topics" and "politics" board, I have other crap I want to talk about in there I just don't want to put on level 3 hazmat suit and click on it

Reactions: Moral
If you go look at the treads in the past it was explained that this forum is at the max number of forums that Rivals allows.

Search is your friend.

They have a lot of young girls interested in Iowa basketball. If they can put a good product on the floor, they may be able to keep their new fanbase. I think the women's game has a little more of a family atmosphere where parents bond with their daughters. They won't have Clark, but maybe they find someone else they can look up to.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT