ADVERTISEMENT

****Official Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread?****

I will join in. I used to watch some regular season games. Big Devils fan going back to late 80's.

Also loved the Blackhawks runs and Red Wings great teams.

Mainly a playoff watcher now. And being in the football forum in May is ok with me.

Reactions: HawkinMN
Living in Calgary i just love the drought of Canadian Teams not winning a Cup, just love to troll People on how it is now the Uncle Sam Cup . Leafs Fans are the funniest to watch have melt downs.

never pull for a Canadian Team to beat an American Team, As an American living up here You would be surprised with the distain most Canadians hold for America, they are just very good at hiding it with the fake sorry and smile con . If I did not own a business up here and financially tied to this place I would not be up here.

never pull for a Canadian Team to beat an American Team, As an American living up here You would be surprised with the distain most Canadians hold for America, they are just very good at hiding it with the fake sorry and smile con . If I did not own a business up here and financially tied to this place I would not be up here.

Tongue was firmly in cheek. I’m a Blues fan.

LGB!

My Rangers bowed out, pathetically. Good season, but out strategized with no answers. Still, some thrilling playoff wins.
I was pulling for the rangers even though I am a devils fan for eastern teams.

I was watching big time when Gretsky and Messier won the cup for the rangers

Gretz was not a part of any Ranger championship. Messier, yes.

I am pulling for Edmonton to play Florida.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT