ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official State of the Union 2024 thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was at the end of the speech where he begins to throw everything against the wall. Yeah I'm a boomer and can see through" we will fix everything including cancer ". It's not the first SoTU speech I've witnessed. He did a good job, I give him credit. Even CNN is saying most political speech ever which everyone recognizes. I don't blame him for going for the throat, I just see for what it is...it
So you will vote for Biden or Trump?

I agree that the politicians on the right are more extreme. Again, we aren’t on the say here page here, and that’s probably more my fault. I was talking about our citizenry in general. Most republicans I know, other than the super evangelical, would be amenable to limiting abortion to 20 weeks.
Then your side needs to wake up and stop electing so many whackos because obviously there is disconnect if what you say is true. They won't compromise on anything. I'm really not sure what your point is. That we should compromise? I thought it was obvious the left is willing but you can't compromise with people who are whackos. Elect moderate Republicans and maybe we can get somewhere

Reactions: ClarindaA's
Then your side needs to wake up and stop electing so many whackos because obviously there is disconnect if what you say is true. They won't compromise on anything. I'm really not sure what your point is. That we should compromise? I thought it was obvious the left is willing but you can't compromise with people who are whackos. Elect moderate Republicans and maybe we can get somewhere
I agree wholeheartedly with what you just said

Reactions: praguehawk
I thought Biden did pretty well tonight. Then I saw all the Rs pissing their pants and now I KNOW he did really well.

Who the eff is this book on tape voice in the green shirt?

This girl really just talked about pushing a grocery cart. A month after Tucker pushed a grocery cart for his first time.

Reactions: Tom Paris
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT