ADVERTISEMENT

Oh, great. The gawdamn union voted to authorize a strike against the hotel we're staying at in Waikiki next month...

Trad sounds like Oskar Schindler in the scene where Stern forgot his papers and the Germans loaded him into a train headed for a concentration camp. “What if I’d arrived five minutes later? Then where would I be?”

no, that's great. It's like visiting FL and only hanging out in Gainesville.

Gainesville is not a tourist mecca (except for gators fans).

More like a trip to Florida and never leaving Disney World.

However, as explained in the post you replied to, we're staying at three different hotels in three different cities on two different islands.

So work on your analogies, okay?

Gainesville is not a tourist mecca (except for gators fans).

More like a trip to Florida and never leaving Disney World.

However, as explained in the post you replied to, we're staying at three different hotels in three different cities on two different islands.

So work on your analogies, okay?
Hilo???
Super poor.
So you're traveling across the globe to go to HI and you chose the Island with the most development and then the rainy, industrial town on the big island. Who planned your trip, someone with a meth problem?

Hilo???
Super poor.
So you're traveling across the globe to go to HI and you chose the Island with the most development and then the rainy, industrial town on the big island. Who planned your trip, someone with a meth problem?

Hilo is the closest city to the Volcano National Park.

Should I take my private jet from Maui instead?

You'll probably get your old ass beat.

You know those service industry employee's are tough as nails 🤣

Now that I think about it, I should join the picket line with my own special sign.

Kinda like this guy:

1926940_original.jpg

Better get on the phone to the hotel then. If guests start threatening to cancel reservations or leave bad reviews they will be back at the negotiating table in no time.

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
While you’re on O’ahu make sure you hit the beach in Wai’anae. It’s probably the least crowded beach and a great place to get away from all the tourists.

Reactions: Tom Paris
While you’re on O’ahu make sure you hit the beach in Wai’anae. It’s probably the least crowded beach and a great place to get away from all the tourists.

Thanks for the suggestion, but we have no plans to visit that side of the island for numerous reasons.

As for beaches, we live 35 minutes from the beach, so that's not the big draw for us. But we have no mountains or volcanoes, no manta rays, no waterfalls, no pineapple or coffee plantations, nor any Hawaii-style nightlife, so that's what we're doing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT