ADVERTISEMENT

OJ Simpson has cancer....

Animated GIF

I don't think I did, but he certainly crossed my mind.

Rumor is he might be in hospice sooner than later.

He’s hosting a, “ton of friends”, for the Super Bowl? I’ll bet that’s one crappy invite list, and since he’s broke I cannot imagine he has the money to put out name brand chips.

It's unbelievable the amount of cancer that's been in the news lately. It's non-stop. Toby Keith, Prince Charles, the 49ers coach, OJ......jeesh.

Reactions: BrianNole777
He’s hosting a, “ton of friends”, for the Super Bowl? I’ll bet that’s one crappy invite list, and since he’s broke I cannot imagine he has the money to put out name brand chips.
I have a friend that hangs out with him. He's gone to OJ's for Thanksgiving a couple times so he might be on this list. Funny, on Sunday's he'll post pictures of going to church and then hanging out with OJ at the bar with their fantasy football league in the afternoon.

He’s broke? He gets a 25K per month pension from the NFL that the Goldman family can’t touch. I mean, that’s not GIAHORT money by any means, but a fella can live fairly well on 300K per year.

Last edited:
Death bed confession perhaps?

Not holding my breath. I always hoped for some JFK related death bed confessions.

He’s broke? He gets a 25K per month pension from the NFL that the Goldman family can’t touch. I mean, that’s not GIAHORT money by any means, but a fella can live fairly well on 300K per year.
The families cannot get his pension, or certain investments he parked in Florida, but anyone out hustling autographs, and documentaries about the murder you totally didn't do isn't rich. He's still paying his lawyers to keep Nicole and Ron's heirs at bay for a reason.

Reactions: goldmom
Supposedly he still gets his pension check which is excluded from seizure.
It’s probably up to about $15K a month (or more) which still doesn’t give him a lavish lifestyle.
My question is “what friends”?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT