ADVERTISEMENT

Ok, so the 1st transcript didn't exonerate Trump. So he'll just put out a 2nd.

And the reason, I'm guessing? Well since the release of the first transcript killed the quid pro quo claim, the Dems had to come up with an earlier quid pro quo. So, now release an earlier transcript to kill that claim

I would be interested in the one and only original that is unclassified that was immediately put on the server that is for only the most sensitive material.

On a side note, I find it pretty interesting (hypocritical) that trump doesn't want anyone in our government to testify, except the whistleblower.

Reactions: BelemNole
He is referring to a second call, not a second transcript. But by the end of the interview he said he'll have to see about releasing it, so he backtracked on the promise.

He is referring to a second call, not a second transcript. But by the end of the interview he said he'll have to see about releasing it, so he backtracked on the promise.
Actually, (and I didn't know this when I started the thread) it is a call that is prior to the one that has been released.

I don't know how a previous call would redeem his second call, but, lets see what it says.

He won't release anything. All hat, no cattle.

Reactions: gohawks50
Considering he thought the July call was perfect, I hope we are able to read the "transcript" of this even more perfect call from April.

I would be interested in the one and only original that is unclassified that was immediately put on the server that is for only the most sensitive material.
That's the only one that exists and its already been released.

so you are saying no verbatim transcript exists?
I am saying there is no more accurate transcript in existence, than the one that was released. Don't you think if there was one, you'd be hearing about it from Schiff and Pelosi, et al? They already know this is it. The calls are not recorded. They are transcribed by multiple people who then compare transcripts and produce a consensus transcript. It was this consensus transcript that was released.

The only thing that might exist would be the other individual transcripts but there is no reason to believe that any one of them would be more accurate than what we have seen, and each would almost certainly be incomplete. Even Vindman who was on the call and hates Trump had no real material problem with the released transcript. The accuracy of the transcript is a non-issue.

Reactions: mustang_hawk
I am saying there is no more accurate transcript in existence, than the one that was released. Don't you think if there was one, you'd be hearing about it from Schiff and Pelosi, et al? They already know this is it. The calls are not recorded. They are transcribed by multiple people who then compare transcripts and produce a consensus transcript. It was this consensus transcript that was released.

The only thing that might exist would be the other individual transcripts but there is no reason to believe that any one of them would be more accurate than what we have seen, and each would almost certainly be incomplete. Even Vindman who was on the call and hates Trump had no real material problem with the released transcript. The accuracy of the transcript is a non-issue.
The notes that were released were damaging enough. If there is a true transcript, I guarantee that it makes Trump look worse.

And the reason, I'm guessing? Well since the release of the first transcript killed the quid pro quo claim, the Dems had to come up with an earlier quid pro quo. So, now release an earlier transcript to kill that claim
Wait, are you still actually disputing that the aid to Ukraine was held until they investigated Hunter Biden? You have to be oit to think that.

Without a verbatim transcript the accuracy is very much an issue. Of course, there is enough additional testimony to prove Trump tied the release of aid to the investigation that we don’t need the transcript now.

Damn, if you are feeling this way that is really saying something.

Well, I posted it before I saw it was from another call. But I'm on record that I want him out. Preferably via the 2020 election, but if not, by impeachment.

I told you a long time ago I was no Trump supporter. I did like some of the things he was doing, but he was also embarrassing the country and the Oval Office with his thin-skinned tweet responses.

I also said I would reserve judgement on the Russia collusion thing until the investigation was complete. The results were iffy, but I believe there was obstruction attempts.

The main reason I bashed the left was because of the way they were operating and the things they were saying. Don't agree with them, you're a racist, nazi, White Supremacist. That's only one example, so there was enough idiocy going on the last few years from both sides.

This far into it, I'm ready to see him gone. But now I'm hearing rumblings of Impeaching Pence (from this board and outside). I don't like the guy or is belief that the country should live based on his beliefs, but that's not going to fly with Congress anyway. If the left goes after him with some B.S. reason for impeachment and insert Pelosi, that will rip this country apart, IMO, beyond repair.

Just some thoughts. ;)

Without a verbatim transcript the accuracy is very much an issue.
Not really. Multiple people listened in and took contemporaneous notes. Those notes from multiple people are compiled to produce the transcript...it's not the recollections of one person.

I am saying there is no more accurate transcript in existence, than the one that was released

It exists. It was moved to the code-word server (illegally).

Let's get that version off that system and released. First, to Congressional committees; then to the public as appropriate.

Reactions: BGHAWK
Well, I posted it before I saw it was from another call. But I'm on record that I want him out. Preferably via the 2020 election, but if not, by impeachment.

I told you a long time ago I was no Trump supporter. I did like some of the things he was doing, but he was also embarrassing the country and the Oval Office with his thin-skinned tweet responses.

I also said I would reserve judgement on the Russia collusion thing until the investigation was complete. The results were iffy, but I believe there was obstruction attempts.

The main reason I bashed the left was because of the way they were operating and the things they were saying. Don't agree with them, you're a racist, nazi, White Supremacist. That's only one example, so there was enough idiocy going on the last few years from both sides.

This far into it, I'm ready to see him gone. But now I'm hearing rumblings of Impeaching Pence (from this board and outside). I don't like the guy or is belief that the country should live based on his beliefs, but that's not going to fly with Congress anyway. If the left goes after him with some B.S. reason for impeachment and insert Pelosi, that will rip this country apart, IMO, beyond repair.

Just some thoughts. ;)
Absolutely no way to impeach and remove Pence. Even if the GOP finds something resembling integrity and a spine and removes Trump (hardly likely), they'd NEVER turn the presidency over to Pelosi. I doubt it even registers in the House.

Just some thoughts. ;)
This country is already ripped apart, beyond repair. Y'all do what you want.

Google it. Multiple witnesses have testified the notes from the call were moved illegally to the codeword server.
It's always "google it" when you can't prove it. I smell another lying lefty. Par for the course.

You can't explain from that what exactly was "substantively different" - because it looks like Vindman claims minor differences, and even admits that one of them was actually there, just not where he remembered it.

The impeachment has been on since before the election. This is just the latest phase. You guys have a great day. I'm going to leave yall to your echo chamber now. Be ignorant in peace.

I didn't say that. But you lefties are extremely dishonest people so I am not shocked you'd say that.
Um... Yes you did.

Just some thoughts. ;)
Gotcha. I knew you weren't a Trump supporter but I thought you leaned right. That's what I think is happening is that moderates who may lean right are now starting to get off the Trump wagon so to speak.

As far as impeachment goes, I would be very surprised if he gets impeached and even more shocked if it leads to his removal. I think there are some very concerning actions from him that show he is not fit to be President but because of partisan issues he won't be impeached.

Reactions: Jan Itor
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT