ADVERTISEMENT

Oklahoma Sheriff And County Officials Caught On Tape Discussing Killing Reporters And Lynching Black People

These assholes are SERIOUSLY going to try to spin this as a case of the media doing something illegal!?

JFC. Good luck with that.

Time for a federal investigation. Send troops in if they want to go the 1960s Alabama route.
It's always the same thing w/ people like that. The issue isn't what they said, it's the fact that other people found out what they said.

Trump literally said s*** like this at his rallies and the cult members cheered. Trump could say all of this at his next rally and they will cheer him on.

But no, there is no bias from some cops against black people...

The Oklahoman reports:

Oklahoma City’s ABC affiliate reports:

FFS. And these idiots on here continue to yell the justice system is fair to all and colorblind. But of course in a few weeks they will forget about instances such as this. Despicable

@Hawkman98 curious to know your initial thoughts on this.
Woof. For fuks sakes, that is terrible. Fire them all. It's scary to think there are people that still think and talk that way. No place for that in any profession, but especially in LE. I'd also be taking a close look at who they have been arresting to make sure their convictions were legit.

Woof. For fuks sakes, that is terrible. Fire them all. It's scary to think there are people that still think and talk that way. No place for that in any profession, but especially in LE. I'd also be taking a close look at who they have been arresting to make sure their convictions were legit.

I'd also be checking for unsolved reports of missing Black men in the County.

That was one of my thoughts… almost every black person they’ve arrested are going to walk soon.

I hope the Feds visit soon, too, but the state really needs to get out ahead of this. Or not, it plays to the governor’s base to murder blacks and journalists.

They tazed a handcuffed man…

"They get more rights than us"...

Reactions: Chishawk1425
Oklahoma Governor exploring options to remove Sheriff.

You mean it's not like Florida where the governor can remove an elected official just because he feels like doing so?

This is a cornerstone to being a Republican. Privately they are all like this. We see different versions of this story all the time:

Reactions: noleclone2
No reporters killed and no black people lynched,.. If corrected, a terribly bad taste in humor doesn't necessarily need to result in permanent unemployment,.. Shake it off and move on.

No reporters killed and no black people lynched,.. If corrected, a terribly bad taste in humor doesn't necessarily need to result in permanent unemployment,.. Shake it off and move on.
Are you under the assumption that racism has an easy off switch? Guy is in a powerful, influential position and you want to write off his horrendous behaviors?

Having said that I would never advocate for permanent unemployment. Someone has to make my next Big Mac, this racist f*ck can’t screw that up too much.

Are you under the assumption that racism has an easy off switch? Guy is in a powerful, influential position and you want to write off his horrendous behaviors? Having said that I would never advocate for permanent unemployment. Someone has to make my next Big Mac, this racist f*ck can’t screw that up too much.
Questionable humor doesn't automatically make this guy a racist,.. I'd give him (1) pass on this and move on. This topic resurfaces, he's gone.

Questionable humor doesn't automatically make this guy a racist,.. I'd give him (1) pass on this and move on. This topic resurfaces, he's gone.
If I had made a fraction of those comments, I would have been fired yesterday.

Some things are just inexcusable.

Reactions: runkpanole
Would your average corporate job give him a “no harm no foul”?

Nope, this wouldn't fly in a corporate environment,.. But this is McCurtain County, Oklahoma, not the end of the world but I'm sure you can see it from there...

Nope, this wouldn't fly in a corporate environment,.. But this is McCurtain County, Oklahoma, not the end of the world but I'm sure you can see it from there...
Take the L, dude. You’re just digging deeper and deeper with each post.

Reactions: srams21
The fact he thinks this is acceptable behavior from someone who carries a gun and can detain other American citizens says a lot about Rifler's character and integrity. Specifically, that he has neither.

Never said it was acceptable,.. I said that, provided it's corrected, shouldn't be unforgivable.

Seriously? You think that's the first time he's talked that way?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT