ADVERTISEMENT

Omaha Biliew

drh1150

HR MVP
Jan 11, 2003
I've read some Iowa prep tournament coverage and that name Omaha Biliew pops up followed by adulation similar to what was said about Peter Jok before the injury.

Someone tell me he bleeds black and gold.

He’s a freshman power forward for Dowling. Ive seen him play a couple times and man is that kid a baller. He also is an Iowa fan who enjoys the fast paced style of play Fran plays with. I would hope he comes to Iowa but the fact he will have Duke, UNC, Kansas, and Kentucky after him means he will probably go to one of those schools. We also are very unlikely to get Pryce Sandfort who is the other stellar Freshman here in Iowa. He hates Iowa with a burning passion

He’s a freshman power forward for Dowling. Ive seen him play a couple times and man is that kid a baller. He also is an Iowa fan who enjoys the fast paced style of play Fran plays with. I would hope he comes to Iowa but the fact he will have Duke, UNC, Kansas, and Kentucky after him means he will probably go to one of those schools. We also are very unlikely to get Pryce Sandfort who is the other stellar Freshman here in Iowa. He hates Iowa with a burning passion
Why the hate?

Interesting. Does his older brother feel the same way? We were the first one to offer him.

Re: Omaha. The kid is a natural talent. Needs a lot of polish (obviously he’s only a freshman) but you can see the natural athleticism. He’ll have plenty of suitors.

Reactions: skydog0784

Hates the U of Iowa or the state?

If the kids that special and hates living in Iowa, a Duke or NC bagman will offer his dad a cushy job somewhere in Raleigh.

Reactions: chuck285
Hates the U of Iowa or the state?

If the kids that special and hates living in Iowa, a Duke or NC bagman will offer his dad a cushy job somewhere in Raleigh.

He's saying Pryce S. hates Iowa, not Omaha B. who evidently is an Iowa fan. Pryce S. is very likely not a Blue Blood level recruit.

I believe he already has an offer from Iowa. He is supposed to be high on Iowa. Before the tourney he was averaging only 6.5 points a game, according to Quik Stats, so he must have some other very special skills, but he is only a freshman playing in a very tough league. . There has been almost no information on him on the Iowa preps board on Rivals, except that he went to a Catholic grade school in the Des Moines metro area before this, his freshman year at Dowling.

Last edited:
I don't know the situation for sure, but I know of a family that spends a lot of time with Omaha (may even be his guardians, I'm not sure). They are very big Iowa fans. There are some younger brothers that are also very good players and they also spend a ton of time with this same family. Other people here will for sure know this family and my guess is some can chime in with their thoughts. Hell, I'm guessing the patriarch of this family probably even posts here.

I believe he already has an offer from Iowa. He is supposed to be high on Iowa. Before the tourney he was averaging only 6.5 points a game, according to Quik Stats, so he must have some other very special skills, but he is only a freshman playing in a very tough league. . There has been almost no information on him on the Iowa preps board on Rivals, except that he went to a Catholic grade school in the Des Moines metro area before this, his freshman year at Dowling.

I heard he is visiting Iowa next week.

The G-League may be a viable option for Omaha. It didn't seem to hurt the players who did it last year. Omaha is already built like a grown man so he'll probably be able to hold his own in the paint.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT