ADVERTISEMENT

On behalf of Putin’s victims

Frydekmoravia

HR MVP
Gold Member
Jul 5, 2018
Vladmir Putin has publicly downgraded and refused to accept the scholarly proven fact of the Ukrainian genocide. Putin has also denied the number of Soviet citizens and foreign nationals murdered under Stalin. Not to mention the hundreds of thousands murdered killed or ordinary people who suffered under Putin’s beloved KGB’s yoke.

Reactions: Lurker1999
Vladmir Putin has publicly downgraded and refused to accept the scholarly proven fact of the Ukrainian genocide. Putin has also denied the number of Soviet citizens and foreign nationals murdered under Stalin. Not to mention the hundreds of thousands murdered killed or ordinary people who suffered under Putin’s beloved KGB’s yoke.

And?

And it bothers me that a Trump supporter doesn’t care, sadly it also doesn’t surprise me.

200w.gif

Reactions: The Tradition

You just aren’t making any sense. Seriously, do you have a head injury or something.

On behalf of Putin’s victims.........what?

There are any number of books that chronicle the KGBs’ crimes and murders timintoria. Get off of Facebook and educate yourself.

And it bothers me that a Trump supporter doesn’t care, sadly it also doesn’t surprise me.

How did you react to Obama visiting Cuba and being chummy with known Dictators in Fidel and his brother Rual that have killed large numbers of political dissenters?

How did you react to Obama visiting Cuba and being chummy with known Dictators in Fidel and his brother Rual that have killed large numbers of political dissenters?
Depends on how chummy he was? Sell out his country to Putin chummy or just regular chummy?

Depends on how chummy he was? Sell out his country to Putin chummy or just regular chummy?

Just tired of the double standard. I wouldn’t of met with either of them but I’m not president where you only make half of the people happy and the other half pissed off!

Just tired of the double standard. I wouldn’t of met with either of them but I’m not president where you only make half of the people happy and the other half pissed off!
Until Cuba hacks our election prompting an investigation which results in 36 indictments and over 100 charges we are not quite in double standard territory.

There are any number of books that chronicle the KGBs’ crimes and murders timintoria. Get off of Facebook and educate yourself.

Still not making sense. For starters, I'm not on nor have I ever been on Facebook. Second, I don't need you to educate me on the KGB. I'm saying your posts don't make sense. They're just rambling nonsense.

I think what timinatoria is saying here is that he trusts Putin when Putin says he is clean.

Swing and a miss. Usually when someone says, "on behalf of"....you are speaking for someone...you're making a point. You are saying something for those who can't say it for themselves. The op didn't do any of that, he just rambled on a bunch of facts about Putin that everyone already knows.

Soooooo....what is he trying to say?

Swing and a miss. Usually when someone says, "on behalf of"....you are speaking for someone...you're making a point. You are saying something for those who can't say it for themselves. The op didn't do any of that, he just rambled on a bunch of facts about Putin that everyone already knows.

You’re being pedantic. The OP is clearly pointing out who America is snuggling up to on behalf of those who can’t.

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
Oops...this just in. What he meant to say was:
Vladmir Putin hasn't publicly downgraded and refused to accept the scholarly proven fact of the Ukrainian genocide. Putin hasn't also denied the number of Soviet citizens and foreign nationals murdered under Stalin. Not to mention the hundreds of thousands murdered killed or ordinary people who suffered under Putin’s beloved KGB’s yoke.
Sorry for the confusion. Honest mistake. Didn't really mean it. There'll be another update tomorrow.

Reactions: timinatoria

So you agree with the rest of us when we call Putin a killer?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT