ADVERTISEMENT

On the eve of Big 10s and the HR PBP, one thing has disappointed me

Chickenman Testa

HB Heisman
Jan 3, 2003
As a Penn State fan, I do still enjoy the in depth PBP threads here even if my team isn't involved.

That said, what is almost as enjoyable are the used-to-be inevitable people who would hijack the PBP with spoilers - causing knashing of teeth and funny board fights. You guys seemed to have cleaned that up - leaving PBP threads to be a clear recitation of events on the mat.

What happened to those HR PBP violators? Have they been excommunicated? Was there a massive purge? Were they traded to 34 and Counting for a few used mats and rolls of tape?

Anyway, all in good fun. As the great Mills Lane would say - let's get it on!

As an homage to the great emoticon-user KWood himself, here's what those board fights looked like:
fighting0010.r191677.gif

Originally posted by Chickenman Testa:

What happened to those HR PBP violators? Have they been excommunicated? Was there a massive purge? Were they traded to 34 and Counting for a few used mats and rolls of tape?
We were having some ditch erosion issues a little out of town and needed some fill.

This post was edited on 3/6 8:40 PM by texas twister

REDBIRDHAWK personally went to each and every house and disconnected their internet!
devil.r191677.gif

will-work-for-beer-01.jpg

This post was edited on 3/6 8:36 PM by caseyballzz

Hah - you should have gotten their credit card info and given it to Flo

Then they could have been billed monthly until 2037 despite trying to cancel payment.
wink.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT