ADVERTISEMENT

Once You Decide to Allow Your Community to go woke/biden/liberal

Here_4_a_Day

HR Heisman
Jul 15, 2023
Before biden and MN going one party [democrat], St Louis Park was a high demand inner ring suburb with fabulous schools. Just look at it now. When the dust clears, pretty sure this will turn out to be a rumble between the Chicago imports and the Somali imports.

6267a459193c34adc25ecc6cd801e9bc.gif

Updated video from what jo's America has morphed into...90% of the public schools in the MPLS metro are pure trash:

idk that's where i went to school. most of my friends from there are woke
It’s definitely not like that now and I don’t believe “woke” was a thing during your horrible high school experience. You’ve expressed your feelings about Columbus before and I’m just curious as to why it was so bad for you. There’s bigger underlying issues here.

Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
It’s definitely not like that now and I don’t believe “woke” was a thing during your horrible high school experience. You’ve expressed your feelings about Columbus before and I’m just curious as to why it was so bad for you. There’s bigger underlying issues here.
I never went to Columbus dawg. And I never said catholic school was bad. I just think they should get $0 from taxpayers. Catholic school has always been woke. Ever heard of catholic social teaching? Probably not. You're probably one of those DIY protestant catholic types.

• Haha
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT