ADVERTISEMENT

One in five young Americans think the Holocaust is a myth

Major majority of them are MAGA 🗑
More disinformation.

You should actually look at the poll instead of spreading lies on the internet.

Wok1ycS.png

Happy Hanukkah?
Just wait until there are a full generation of kids in Iowa educated at unaccountable Christian madrasas.

Reactions: littlez
Yep starts at the top with Dear Leader embracing it.

Most teachers and college professors are democrats.

Instead of teaching the students how they are all victims of something maybe they should have taught them about real victims.

Democrats have owned education for decades. They can take some of the heat for its short fallings.

Not on this subject. Absolutely the holocaust is taught in school. These kids are getting their disinformation from their parents and social media.

Settle down everyone, @binsfeldcyhawk2 and @TJ8869 are here to assure us through gifs and one word replies that white-nationalist, anti-Semite individuals do NOT take refuge in today's GoP. These individuals are totally NOT enabled by GoP leaders/voters.

Thanks for clearing that up gentlemen!
I provided a link to the poll, and a screenshot of the relevant question.

Bidens voters were almost twice as likely to agree that the Holocaust was a myth.

I wish they had included the Moon landings.

I find these sorts of polls/surveys to be a bunch of nonsensical crap. Data is all too often lied about to fit an agenda or gain clicks with little oversight. You’ll see one that says 1 in 3 kids go to bed hungry then another 1 in 11. Which is it? It can’t be both (though it could be, and probably is, neither)

I provided a link to the poll, and a screenshot of the relevant question.

Bidens voters were almost twice as likely to agree that the Holocaust was a myth.

I wish they had included the Moon landings.
Their opinions supersede factual data, even data in the links that they provided. That’s just how their brains work. It’s in their DNA.

Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
They’re all Bernie Sanders and The Squad supporters.
You want to get back to the teacher thread and provide that link to back up your assertion that dsm teachers are skipping school because they are going to rallies to support your various boogeymen amd that its backed by the teachers union, or you just gonna throw more crap that doesnt stick without showing your work?

Instead of teaching the students how they are all victims of something maybe they should have taught them about real victims.

Democrats have owned education for decades. They can take some of the heat for its short fallings.

Not on this subject. Absolutely the holocaust is taught in school. These kids are getting their disinformation from their parents and social media.

On this issue, it really is both sides of the fringe. Another point where the extreme left and right go so far over they almost touch.

Reactions: NorthernHawkeye
Their opinions supersede factual data, even data in the links that they provided. That’s just how their brains work. It’s in their DNA.
I'm afraid you're completely correct. Ask a young person a question and the first words out of their mouth will be, "I feel like...." as if their feelings are sufficient in answering it.

More disinformation.

You should actually look at the poll instead of spreading lies on the internet.

Wok1ycS.png
Those numbers are eye-opening, especially the race breakout.

The Holocaust is a myth:

18% (!) of whites agree with that statement or neither agree nor disagree (which to me is agree)

28% (!) of Hispanics agree with that statement or neither agree nor disagree

46% (!) of blacks agree with that statement or neither agree nor disagree

Politically, more Dems feel that way but between D-I-R the least % is still 17%!

Crazy.

Reactions: Hawkfan_08
My no pic wife does an entire Anne Frank unit each year with her middle school classes. Also has a speaker come whose family was in concentration camps. Some survived many didn’t. The number of living survivors are really dwindling.

Reactions: win4jj

Another asshole who doesn't know what he's talking about as far as what teachers teach. That comment was complete nonsense. A stupid, BS, teacher hating, Republican narrative.

Reactions: EasyHawk and win4jj
Wow. There is a lot of disinformation going on in this thread on both sides.

For you liberal folks ripping on the right, your assertions on this poll are factually incorrect. The data listed in the thread show that more liberals than conservatives do not believe this is real. While surprising, that is what the data shows.

For those asserting teachers don't teach this, that is incorrect. I teach a world history and American history class. I5 doesn’t matter your political leanings, it is taught by everyone.

The race data is a little alarming for who did and didn't believe it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT