ADVERTISEMENT

One thing I will guarantee if trump wins

200w.gif

Maybe the shooter was, in a way, defending our second amendment rights. The conservatives should be idolizing this man as a well regulated militia.

Last edited:
Libs are too ignorant to realize guns are the only thing keeping this us from becoming a 3rd world country.

FALSE

3rd world countries are where guns dictate the rules.
In America, it is your right to freedom of speech, and your right to vote. The government will always have bigger and better guns than you do; w/o those first two rights, you are powerless against a dictatorship.

At some point your right to bear arms will end. Name an authoritarian or dictator who let's the people own weapons. With the orange turd being shot at it s a gimme he will get rid of guns.
I would bet my lifetime savings against you on that.

I really wish a third party sports book would lock up money bets on stupid shit like this.

They're already turning on their leader. Shooter was one of them.
FBI

"FBI still investigating shooter's motives"
"The FBI believes he acted alone, and officials have yet to establish a motive for the shooting"
"No motive has been identified, but the FBI is looking into the "sequence of events" leading up to the shooting for more details."
"The FBI has not identified a motive for the shooter’s actions, but we are working to determine the sequence of events and the shooter’s movements prior to the shooting, collecting and reviewing evidence, conducting interviews, and following up on all leads."

Huey

"He was a Trump supporter"

At some point your right to bear arms will end. Name an authoritarian or dictator who let's the people own weapons. With the orange turd being shot at it s a gimme he will get rid of guns.
What a convincing, evidence-based, anonymous internet argument. As a result, I have now decided to vote for your preferred candidate(s).

FALSE

3rd world countries are where guns dictate the rules.
In America, it is your right to freedom of speech, and your right to vote. The government will always have bigger and better guns than you do; w/o those first two rights, you are powerless against a dictatorship.
So cute. Dictators will honor your ‘right’ to speak freely and vote even though they would have bigger and better guns?

You.............are mentally ill! Get help......

When trump tells you to give up your guns, you'll be the first in line to do it. He'll give you some BS line about how the government needs your guns to protect the border and you'll be like a giggling school girl thinking your guns were used by trump to protect the border. He'll tell you how he's going to give them back after they're not needed. You're the perfect sucker for something like that.

When trump tells you to give up your guns, you'll be the first in line to do it. He'll give you some BS line about how the government needs your guns to protect the border and you'll be like a giggling school girl thinking your guns were used by trump to protect the border. He'll tell you how he's going to give them back after they're not needed. You're the perfect sucker for something like that.
That's beyond mental illness! lol You should be checked for some physical health impairment causing you to pull this out of your ass!

While this post is obvious nonsense it would be absolutely hilarious watching the gun nut left become pro 2A if Trump actually did this.

He wouldn't just take guns away, he'd be taking much more and so the left would probably be focused more on the other rights he eliminated. That said, many of us on the left have guns. If the shooter had an assault rifle, what do you think is going through trumps head right now. Remove the assault rifles and he could be safer.

Link - The left is insane.....

What a sad state of affairs. I cannot stand Trump's personality...but his policies are WAY better for the country at this point. Biden can hardly talk and his team has not united this country. We had an attempted assassination of a Presidential candidate during HIS term. The left was doing this when he first got elected and then when the attempt on his life failed and they will do this again if he wins the election. God help our country....the are going out of their minds daily at this point.

Reactions: Scruddy
He wouldn't just take guns away, he'd be taking much more and so the left would probably be focused more on the other rights he eliminated. That said, many of us on the left have guns. If the shooter had an assault rifle, what do you think is going through trumps head right now. Remove the assault rifles and he could be safer.
Lol did project 2025 tell you this

That's beyond mental illness! lol You should be checked for some physical health impairment causing you to pull this out of your ass!

My guess is there's nothing you wouldn't do if trump asked you to do it. That's what happens when people join a cult, they do whatever the leader tells them to do. What really funny and sad is, trump created a cult and called it MAGA, you joined it and don't even realize you in the cult but yet you're an active participant.

My guess is there's nothing you wouldn't do if trump asked you to do it. That's what happens when people join a cult, they do whatever the leader tells them to do. What really funny and sad is, trump created a cult and called it MAGA, you joined it and don't even realize you in the cult but yet you're an active participant.
Tell me you're either under or considering the care of a professional!!

At some point your right to bear arms will end. Name a authoritarian or dictator who let's the people own weapons. With the orange turd being shot at it s a gimme he will get rid of guns.
I need to see evidence this will happen.

Link?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT