ADVERTISEMENT

One ticket needed for Big 10 tourney

Mendoza77

HR MVP
Jan 31, 2015
I'm traveling from Colorado to attend the Big 10 tourney and need one all-session ticket. Don't care about the section, but naturally the lower, the better. I've attended numerous NCAAs but this will be my first Big 10. At NCAAs I've always just bought outside the arena --- will there be plenty of people selling tickets outside of CHA on Sat. morning?

I'm traveling from Colorado to attend the Big 10 tourney and need one all-session ticket. Don't care about the section, but naturally the lower, the better. I've attended numerous NCAAs but this will be my first Big 10. At NCAAs I've always just bought outside the arena --- will there be plenty of people selling tickets outside of CHA on Sat. morning?

I believe Sanvincent has one available...

How can I contact Sanvincent? I looked on this site for a way to search members, but don't see anything.

Sorry, I was joking. He started a thread saying he was so disgusted he wasn't going to BigTens, and the thread got a bit emotional.

bump. Still looking for one all-session ticket (or your opinion if I will be able to find plenty of possibilities outside CHA on Sat. morning) - thanks! :)

I have two tickets covering sessions one and two. If you can't get an all session ticket maybe you could kind of patchwork yourself into the tournament.

Mendoza77 - have we met?
Hi Jim - yes, we met briefly, before the ISU dual in CHA about 5 years ago when we set the attendance record.

Edit: that was back in the days when we both posted on scout/hawkeyeinsider chat room

I have two tickets covering sessions one and two. If you can't get an all session ticket maybe you could kind of patchwork yourself into the tournament.
Thanks - I was thinking the same thing. For now I'm going to keep searching for an all-session, just to relieve the stress of searching for a separate ticket for Sunday.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT