ADVERTISEMENT

Only he can fix it...

jonesy5960

HB Legend
Sep 6, 2012
The Dear Leader believes he should control the Fed's actions as well.

And we are right back to "inject bleach", which was never said, and everything the dems say needs context.

They can play you like a yo-yo.
What in the hell are you talking about? Did you read the article? This is the quote and context.

"I feel the president should have at least say in there, yeah, I feel that strongly," the presidential candidate said in response to a question about the US central bank interest rate policy and the prospects of a soft landing for the US economy.

Reactions: Huey Grey
What in the hell are you talking about? Did you read the article? This is the quote and context.

"I feel the president should have at least say in there, yeah, I feel that strongly," the presidential candidate said in response to a question about the US central bank interest rate policy and the prospects of a soft landing for the US economy.
"I feel the president should atleast have a say"

"Dear leader thinks he should control the fed"

Idk......

"I feel the president should atleast have a say"

"Dear leader thinks he should control the fed"

Idk......
He should absolutely not get a F'n say, neither should Biden or Kamala. The Fed needs to maintain its independence. We don't need Trump dropping interest rates for a quick bump in his popularity polls and putting the long-term financial stability of the country at risk for bankruptcy (Trump has a history of those) or hyperinflation. "His say" is he appoints the Fed chairman and deals with it. Like he doesn't "get a say" in Supreme Court decisions.

He should absolutely not get a F'n say, neither should Biden or Kamala. The Fed needs to maintain its independence. We don't need Trump dropping interest rates for a quick bump in his popularity polls and putting the long-term financial stability of the country at risk for bankruptcy (Trump has a history of those) or hyperinflation. "His say" is he appoints the Fed chairman and deals with it. Like he doesn't "get a say" in Supreme Court decisions.
I agree.

Reactions: goldmom
And we are right back to "inject bleach", which was never said, and everything the dems say needs context.

They can play you like a yo-yo.
This meme was made just for you.

EWY5tVAX0AUB-Pd.jpg

The Dear Leader believes he should control the Fed's actions as well.

Trump is a guy who inherited a growing, heating economy from Obama and instead of logically using that sweet spot to reduce deficits, instead lowered taxes mainly on the rich and corporations.

Even if you think the President should have more authority over the Fed, you can't trust this particular President with that power.

Don’t be so naive…you don’t think throughout history that presidents haven’t used the bully pulpit to try to influence interest rates?

Trump can bring down interest rates by bringing down inflation. He can bring down inflation by cutting government spending, and working with Congress to codify sane energy policy.
Which spending cuts won’t hurt the middle class?

Just so we're all clear, the arguments for independence of the Fed are not particularly different from arguments for independence of the Court. Fortunately for the Court, it's a creature of the Constitution itself, whereas the Fed, being a mere creature of statute, could be made dependent in a relative heartbeat.

Reactions: Bonerfarts
Trump can bring down interest rates by bringing down inflation. He can bring down inflation by cutting government spending, and working with Congress to codify sane energy policy.
Foreign concept to the hired trolls working in here and the stoners who never took Econ 101.

"I think the president should have a say"

Board dems" Trump wants to control the fed and will make us all have white children!!!".

Mas LOL.
Having a say is basically controlling considering the entire history of the President and the Fed.

I do not believe the President should have a say nor should they try to dictate interest rates.

Having a say is basically controlling considering the entire history of the President and the Fed.

I do not believe the President should have a say nor should they try to dictate interest rates.
It basically isn't anything other than you hedging his words to aid your fear.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT