ADVERTISEMENT

Opinion Forget ‘polarization.’ The problem is right-wing extremism.

I certainly agree that they qualify. What about sympathizers?
You have to be willing to take action against the US government to actually be a "threat". I'd say that number in the US military is less than 1%.

I find it more concerning that somebody like you puts that number at 25%......you have a pretty skewed view of the folks in the military IMO.

tenor.gif
So, the Dems are the same today as the Dems from the 80's when they held the House and Senate majority? 90's under Clinton? The only thing that's dumb is denying something that is fully true.

• Haha
Reactions: unsubstantiated
You have to be willing to take action against the US government to actually be a "threat". I'd say that number in the US military is less than 1%.
I need to nudge you back to the actual conversation.

We are not talking about being a direct "threat." We are talking about right-wing extremism.

It's starting to sound like you think only traitors can be called "right-wing extremists.'

I need to nudge you back to the actual conversation.

We are not talking about being a direct "threat." We are talking about right-wing extremism.

It's starting to sound like you think only traitors can be called "right-wing extremists.'
Admittedly we have different views at who qualifies as a "right wing extremist" as we probably do for "left wing extremists" :)

Admittedly we have different views at who qualifies as a "right wing extremist" as we probably do for "left wing extremists" :)
Hardly any left wing extremists exist in the US outside of Republican imaginations.

I was reading something the other day about a R scam that warned of Soros bussing in Antifa troops and calling for good Americans to turn out with their guns to defend their towns. Which they did. Because they believe in the existence of Antifa troops and think it's plausible that Soros would be behind such things.

Hardly any left wing extremists exist in the US outside of Republican imaginations.

I was reading something the other day about a R scam that warned of Soros bussing in Antifa troops and calling for good Americans to turn out with their guns to defend their towns. Which they did. Because they believe in the existence of Antifa troops and think it's plausible that Soros would be behind such things.
I keep saying it. A functioning democracy relies upon a well-informed electorate. The United States of America is sorely lacking this at this point in our history.

I don't know. It's hard to say one side is "extreme" unless the other side already so far away.

I decided to google that story to see if my memory was correct.

• Haha
Reactions: cigaretteman
I decided to google that story to see if my memory was correct.

What a bunch of dumbshits!

I'm not sure if it's extremism as much as it is blind allegiance. Most people on "both sides" don't even know why they support or don't support an issue. I remember an old Howard Stern segment where they went into Brooklin and started interviewing people. They were attributing Mitt Romney policy to Barack Obama and the answers were hilarious.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT