ADVERTISEMENT

Opinion: The border wall is full of holes. So why is Texas building more of it?

I don't disagree with much of what you said, however Washington politicians on both sides of the isle refuse to stop illegal immigration. Repubs for cheap labor and dems for the dream of future votes. Thus no one wants to stop illegal immigration necessitating the wall. I'm am not anti immigration but we need to know who is coming and for what reason. We also have a right as citizens to make sure our goverment is protecting us from drugs and criminals who don't care about our immigration policies.

Passing new laws is nonsense unless you stop illegal immigration first.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
So what is your answer? It's easy to sit on your overly expansive hiney and complain while our country is being invaded by drugs, human trafficers, terrorists gang members, etc but you don't like the wall. Thanks for your opinion.:rolleyes:
Invest in the countries where immigrants are coming so people are no longer fleeing. Invest in legal immigration policy that streamlines the prices and makes it easier for legal immigrants to get into the country. We need immigrants.

Invest in the countries where immigrants are coming so people are no longer fleeing. Invest in legal immigration policy that streamlines the prices and makes it easier for legal immigrants to get into the country. We need immigrants.
Unfortunately the reality is most of that money goes into the pockets of the country's leaders.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
Unfortunately the reality is most of that money goes into the pockets of the country's leaders.
Let me get this straight - you think that democrats allow illegal immigration because they believe that somewhere down the road those illegals will somehow vote for them? How do you picture this happening as there is currently no practical path towards citizenship.

So what is your answer? It's easy to sit on your overly expansive hiney and complain while our country is being invaded by drugs, human trafficers, terrorists gang members, etc but you don't like the wall. Thanks for your opinion.:rolleyes:
abby...do you believe that the drug cartels are illegal immigrants?
The fact of the matter is abby, that IF Americans didn't create the demand for drugs and prostitution, most of the drug/human trafficking problems in America would NOT exist.
The cartels are the bad guys......immigrants are not.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Let me get this straight - you think that democrats allow illegal immigration because they believe that somewhere down the road those illegals will somehow vote for them? How do you picture this happening as there is currently no practical path towards citizenship.
Yes. This is Tucker Carlson’s Replacement Theory.

What would my first step look like?
This:

Lawmakers in New York City have approved legislation that will allow about 800,000 legal non-citizens to vote in local elections.

What would my first step look like?
This:

Lawmakers in New York City have approved legislation that will allow about 800,000 legal non-citizens to vote in local elections.
Oh, we're going with the slippery slope - or you think that most school boards will be made up off democrats!

Reactions: cigaretteman
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT