ADVERTISEMENT

Oregon State Track - Transgender Athlete Edition

Hmm. I support trans people as much as anyone, but I don't see why they keep allowing this. It doesn't do anyone any good and just gets people fired up. By not hurting 1 athlete's feelings, they put a target on a lot of other trans people's backs. It's not really fair to anyone involved, including the trans athletes.
I think you have to wonder about the mental state of the trans person that choses to compete in these. Like... they know they have an advantage and choose to do it anyway. It's not like they're stupid. What sort of a way to win is that? Perhaps they're also narcissistic people. I would think most aren't interested.

Reactions: ClarindaA's
Live look at you and your butt buddy.

Gay Kiss GIF
Anyone know where this sauna is located? Asking for a friend.

FTR - I still disagree with it and think it should at a minimum be kept out of K-12. I just love watching a good HORT meltdown. If it makes you feel better members of the audience booed Gallagher at the end.

I expect upwards of 60-70% of those booing vote for liberals. In doing so, they put into place a system that allowed this to happen.

OH RLY?

Who is this all powerful organization ("the left") that can "shut this down"? It's dishonest to think people who you may consider to be a part of "the left" want TG girls/women competing athletically against biological women, the majority of "the left" don't support that position.

I've been saying this for a long time, this is what athletic associations/committees/unions exist to address. A few have, but the vast majority have not or just continue to ignore it. Looking for political solutions to this is a wet dream of the current GOP because simple people buy their lies and their narrative that this is a goal of "the left". It is not. But BAU, people lap it up because their team says so. It was apparently effective with you at least.

Here's a short list of who is actually responsible and can cause reform/change:

IOC
NCAA
AAU
All 50 states High School Athletic Associations
I'll put it to you real simply. Of these two categories of people, which one is allowing men to compete against women in sports.

IOC, NCAA, AAU Board Member - Category A.

supporter-of-president-donald-trump-attends-maga-rally-at-southern-new-hampshire-university-in-manchester-nh-on-august-15-2019-photo-by-lev-radinpacific-presssipa-usa-2ENGCH5.jpg

IOC, NCAA, AAU Board Member - Category B.

GettyImages-1497794592-e1686942962759.jpg

Reactions: ButtersHawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT