ADVERTISEMENT

OSU will wear QR codes linked to their NIL

How is this different than when people were suggesting putting a gen fund qr code on the back of seats, or on bleachers, or on the scoreboard?
It's worse because it's shilling the actual players now instead of just the facilities themselves.

If we can all agree that this is all f***ing stupid, then it's definitely something that needs to not happen.

That also doesn't mean that you allow it to happen simply because you think "there's nothing you can do about it and that it's just the way things are now".......................

See how that works?

Let's just be honest everyone - NIL and conference realignment have killed everything that made college sports cool. Why can't people just accept that they suck now and move on? Pro sports leagues are better in everyway.

It's worse because it's shilling the actual players now instead of just the facilities themselves.

If we can all agree that this is all f***ing stupid, then it's definitely something that needs to not happen.

That also doesn't mean that you allow it to happen simply because you think "there's nothing you can do about it and that it's just the way things are now".......................

See how that works?
I guess I don't really care either way. The cat has been out of the bag for a few years now. A QR code doesn't really bother me at this point.

There are a lot of things to say about this, most of them not good or optimistic about the trajectory of college football - but if you watch it, you’re supporting it. Even if it’s not your school doing it.

I guess I don't really care either way. The cat has been out of the bag for a few years now. A QR code doesn't really bother me at this point.
Well then....

OLKK.gif

Let's just be honest everyone - NIL and conference realignment have killed everything that made college sports cool. Why can't people just accept that they suck now and move on? Pro sports leagues are better in everyway.
Ehh.................you're a White Sox fan. You know that better in "everyway" is absolutely not true. ;)

• Love
Reactions: WhiteSoxClone
This crap is why I each year I get less excited about Iowa Football. I’m starting to despise the sport that was my favorite thing for 50 years. Freaking kids who are okay at a game making more money than teachers, cops, nurses, etc. Eff all that.
People love it. Coaches making 7 mill. Why not?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT