ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Bob Knight's Funeral Arrangements

Ripcord280

HR All-State
Aug 30, 2016
I do not plan on attending the funeral (he reminded me too much of my junior high social studies teacher and the concommittant emotional scars), so U was wondering, does anybody know they will be complying with his last request? I can't recall it verbatim, but something about body position and an inscription on his headstone.

My curiousity is getting to me. Somebody who is in the know, please inform the rest of us. Inquiring minds want to know.

I do not plan on attending the funeral (he reminded me too much of my junior high social studies teacher and the concommittant emotional scars), so U was wondering, does anybody know they will be complying with his last request? I can't recall it verbatim, but something about body position and an inscription on his headstone.

My curiousity is getting to me. Somebody who is in the know, please inform the rest of us. Inquiring minds want to know.
Ol' Doodle has it on good authority that he will indeed be buried upside down....or right side up. With him, no one can really tell the difference.

bobby-knight-coach-knight.gif

Reactions: bIhawk
"When my time on Earth is gone, and my activities here are passed, I want [them] to bury me upside down, and my critics can kiss my ass." — Knight at IU's Senior Day in 1994.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT