ADVERTISEMENT

OT: How to watch UNI at Hawaii 11PM Saturday

Digger1

HB Heisman
Sep 30, 2001
Its only available for smartphone streaming on the mainland (https://themw.com/how-to-watch-hawaii-football-on-spectrum/) however lsufotball.net's twitter always provides a link 30-40 minutes before kick that you click on and allows you to watch it on your computer. I have watched the 4 Hawaii home games every year the past 3 years (that are smartphone streaming only) on my pc thru his link. You can start watching anytime after he posts the link. A small window will pop up saying allow or block, just click allow. If am around I will post the link Sat nite.

Streameast is how I watch most of my college games. Just put it into Google and links will pop up.

I went to the U of Hawaii in college for a semester program and love me some 'Bows, even if they're pretty dang bad.

Streameast is how I watch most of my college games. Just put it into Google and links will pop up.

I went to the U of Hawaii in college for a semester program and love me some 'Bows, even if they're pretty dang bad.
Hawaii games on Hawaii spectrum tv are not available on any of your free streaming sites like meth, sportsurge etc etc etc. Believe me I know.

• Sad
Reactions: pink shizzle
Hawaii games on Hawaii spectrum tv are not available on any of your free streaming sites like meth, sportsurge etc etc etc. Believe me I know.
Odd, I've watched Hawaii on there before.. with that said not yet this season. So it appears you're correct and I've lost my source. Sad day 😔

Wish I had of known to search out these sites in the past; missed out on a lot of fball & bball games on the Pac12 & MWC Networks.

(were P12N & MWC games available on these streaming sites?)

Its only available for smartphone streaming on the mainland (https://themw.com/how-to-watch-hawaii-football-on-spectrum/) however lsufotball.net's twitter always provides a link 30-40 minutes before kick that you click on and allows you to watch it on your computer. I have watched the 4 Hawaii home games every year the past 3 years (that are smartphone streaming only) on my pc thru his link. You can start watching anytime after he posts the link. A small window will pop up saying allow or block, just click allow. If am around I will post the link Sat nite.
I put app on IPad and mirror screen to apple tv that's connected to projector no problems, but I am under 40 and its afternoon on Sunday where we live. I am sure you kids or grandkids can help.

Streameast had the Hawaii games tonight, woohoo!
Will Ferrell Comedy GIF by filmeditor

• Love
Reactions: Digger1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT