ADVERTISEMENT

OT: LV shooter

Y2KG21

HR Legend
Gold Member
May 9, 2003
i know Hayden Fry retired in Navada but not sure of area. Mesquite sounds familiar. Is that where he lives?

Former Iowa DT Jerry Montgomery went to high school in Mesquite. I believe Fry met him while vacationing there and started recruiting him.

Funny you mentioned that, I just texted a relative who knows Hayden pretty well and asked the same thing because he lives in a similar type neighborhood. That said there are about a million people in Vegas who fit that description.

Mesquite is small...maybe 18,000. Nice place.

He lived in a nice retirement community. Bought home there apparently in 2015.

The shooter was apparently a multi-millionaire.

Reports suggest he may be politically motivated. Of course, often those prove wrong.

Politically motivated? ISIS thinks so.

Maybe he had an incurable disease and just decided he wasn't going alone..........unfortunately.

Doubt it. Seems to have been planning it for quite some time. I think he was just gonna leave a legacy and this was the only way he knew he could do that. Unmarried, no kids, accountant........Wasn't there a movie called the accountant that Ben Affleck played the hired hit man? Maybe he fancied himself to be kind of like Ben Affleck.

WhoTF knows. Dude was off his rocker.

Mike

He lived in a nice retirement community. Bought home there apparently in 2015.

The shooter was apparently a multi-millionaire.

Reports suggest he may be politically motivated. Of course, often those prove wrong.
Which reports are those cid? The ones on 4chan? Right now there's no indication of anything political.

Reactions: HugeEddie
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT