ADVERTISEMENT

OT- Terrelle Pryor stabbed and in critical condition

Wow...I’ll always remember the 2010 game in Kinnick and him scrambling for the key first down and thinking, “well....he is probably one of the only players in the nation who can do what he just did...”

Hope for a full recovery for him and his family.

Do we know why he was stabbed in his apartment? The only mention was of an "incident" in his apartment in Pittsburgh.

Was he at fault or a true victim?

certainly was one of Tressel's shadiest recruiting wins....Terrell had cars, money and talent, but obviously a lot of other challenges. At least had a few years in the NFL. Too bad and a story that has been told over and over again. I never cared for him or his version of OSU but would never wish ill will like this. It is tragic.

Dont forget the tattoos.....provided by OSU supporters.

certainly was one of Tressel's shadiest recruiting wins....Terrell had cars, money and talent, but obviously a lot of other challenges. At least had a few years in the NFL. Too bad and a story that has been told over and over again. I never cared for him or his version of OSU but would never wish ill will like this. It is tragic.

Reactions: ROCKY MOUNTAIN HAWK
Yeah articles say a woman is in custody....interesting to see what comes out of this.

Granted, no one should be stabbed. We also shouldnt just assume that Pryor is 100% innocent and I highly doubt it was a random act.

QUOTE="HawkRCID, post: 7138590, member: 95923"]Yeah articles say a woman is in custody....interesting to see what comes out of this.[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 3boysmom
I know this is a real quote, but putting it here is in very poor taste.
Maybe, maybe not. Do we know why she stabbed him? I personally don't think I know a lot of murderers, killers, and thieves, nor do I feel they need anymore chances. Seems to me most crimes are committed by criminals, murders by murderers, etc. May be telling.

What does this quote have to do with anything?
KldW.gif

Character matters. Im assuming it was a shading thing going on until proven it wasn't

Definition of rate
(Entry 1 of 3)

1a: a quantity, amount, or degree of something measured per unit of something else
I am guilty of reacting in written form before giving proper consideration to what I am reacting to. Please accept my apology for my momentary lapse of reason.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT