ADVERTISEMENT

Our judicial and court systems

sadiehawkins

HR All-American
Sep 21, 2008
Need completely revamped. We need a system where you steal or misplace classified documents u go to jail until trial Biden Trump Pence Meadows and anybody else. These judges are fukin pathetic. Kinda makes ya think we are the idiots for following the law. If ya can t handle classified docs u; have nobuisness in the white house. As citizen's we shouldn t tolerate it. Know party has that right this needs to or should be fixed.

What the ...?

Hard pass. I sorta like the Fifth, Sixth, and Eighth Amendments myself.

Destroying evidence is a habit that has been around since the beginning of time.

I don't encourage it, nor support it. But I am having a hard time fathoming that OP does not realize this

Need completely revamped. We need a system where you steal or misplace classified documents u go to jail until trial Biden Trump Pence Meadows and anybody else. These judges are fukin pathetic. Kinda makes ya think we are the idiots for following the law. If ya can t handle classified docs u; have nobuisness in the white house. As citizen's we shouldn t tolerate it. Know party has that right this needs to or should be fixed.
Did you bang this out on your Samsung Blackjack on the bus ride over to your hearing at juvie?

• Haha
Reactions: McLovin32

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT