ADVERTISEMENT

out-kicking your coverage

The interesting thing to me is that women rarely outkick their coverage.

Reactions: unIowa
Chicks dig authors.

Padma-Lakshmi-rushdi.jpg

Women that are willing to date beneath them are lazy. Lazy people get fat.

Even that’s not really true though. Women marry up all the time if you base it on intelligence and money. I know lots of really bright, rich guys that married women that are equal on looks but dumb and annoying

When I hear of, or see, a couple that has this description it's usually a woman with great looks but not much more to offer. It may appear to be the male out kicking his coverage but in reality it's the woman.

I speak from personal experience on this one. I've been an idiot that has fallen for "that" girl.

The reason for that is that we are basing this entirely on looks and looks is one of the things that men tend to consider of highest importance. It's of lower importance to women.

So generally speaking it is more likely that woman would marry a man who is less attractive than her physically than it would be for a man to do the same thing.

There is also an issue of bias. Most of the people on this forum are heterosexual men and so are more likely to notice an attractive woman and than look at her mate and wonder "How'd he pull that off?". With a less attractive woman they are less likely to notice in the first place.

For the record I was curious so I googled this.

Another example is Huge Actman's (Hugh Jackman) wife. She's 13 years older than him.

Hugh-Jackman-Deborra-Lee-Furness-Governors-gala-t.jpg

Reactions: unIowa
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT