ADVERTISEMENT

Outside Influence on our Elections Again in 2020

TheCainer

HR Legend
Sep 23, 2003
An intelligence community assessment of the 2020 race says China wants to see Trump defeated and Russia is denigrating Biden

"We assess that China prefers that President Trump — whom Beijing sees as unpredictable — does not win reelection,” William Evanina, director of the National Counterintelligence and Security Center, part of the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, said in a statement.

The assessment also found that “Russia is using a range of measures to primarily denigrate former Vice President Biden and what it sees as an anti-Russia ‘establishment,’” according to Evanina's statement. The statement identifies Iran as a state that “seeks to undermine U.S. democratic institutions, President Trump, and to divide the country in advance of the 2020 elections.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...0.7PQIa8uq_XEamNrQ5jdgNi58ZmYLM134o_VnnrSteSI

"China, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 PeePee tapes that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

Reactions: TheCainer
An intelligence community assessment of the 2020 race says China wants to see Trump defeated and Russia is denigrating Biden

"We assess that China prefers that President Trump — whom Beijing sees as unpredictable — does not win reelection,” William Evanina, director of the National Counterintelligence and Security Center, part of the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, said in a statement.

The assessment also found that “Russia is using a range of measures to primarily denigrate former Vice President Biden and what it sees as an anti-Russia ‘establishment,’” according to Evanina's statement. The statement identifies Iran as a state that “seeks to undermine U.S. democratic institutions, President Trump, and to divide the country in advance of the 2020 elections.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...0.7PQIa8uq_XEamNrQ5jdgNi58ZmYLM134o_VnnrSteSI

So if Biden wins we hold hearings on China collusion and if Trump wins, we fire back up the Russia collusion hearings? It that the 411?

"China, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 PeePee tapes that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

They know They can go back to uncontrollable butt raping the world with Biden in the Oval Office

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT