ADVERTISEMENT

Packers tears

Here's where a contract like Rodgers hurts him in the long run. That oline is getting worked but he eats up so much of the cap you have to cut corners elsewhere.

Last edited:
It's a stupid point. But you are not above the tension of a rivalry fb game. If I had to guess, you support either 0 NFL teams or 0 NFL teams playing in the Sunday night time slot. It makes life fun for me. I get super depressed and prone to drug abuse if I don't have things like this to look forward to. The downside of my team losing is a much better high than anything in the other 7-8 months of the year.

Reactions: Moral
It's a stupid point. But you are not above the tension of a rivalry fb game. If I had to guess, you support either 0 NFL teams or 0 NFL teams playing in the Sunday night time slot. It makes life fun for me. I get super depressed and prone to drug abuse if I don't have things like this to look forward to. The downside of my team losing is a much better high than anything in the other 7-8 months of the year.

Okay, now I get it.

My dad tried to raise me as a Cowboys fan, but luckily I grew out of that. I have an unpassionate allegiance to the Chiefs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT