ADVERTISEMENT

Paris Jackson Hides All 80+ Tattoos

Ghee Buttersnaps

Team MVP
Nov 12, 2023
I wonder if she regrets having them after seeing the results.

Paris Jackson Hides All 80+ Tattoos on the 2024 Grammys Red Carpet and Makes Everyone Do a Double-Take!​

Hedy Phillips
Sun, February 4, 2024 at 5:23 PM CST·

624dad70fc3b5e41f706f0039a11352c

Paris Jackson Hides All 80+ Tattoos on the 2024 Grammys Red Carpet and Makes Everyone Do a Double-Take!

Something's different about Paris Jackson on the 2024 Grammys red carpet tonight.

The usually tattooed model, actress and singer was missing her ink when she hit the carpet in Los Angeles on Sunday night, making everyone stop and stare. Dressed in a strapless cutout black dress, Jackson's skin was completely pristine and free of all her ink.

So how did she pull it off? She had makeup brand Cover FX to thank. Jackson, 25, who is the daughter of the late King of Pop Michael Jackson, worked with Cover FX to completely hide all of her tattoos — more than 80 of them. She shared a time-lapse video on Instagram of what it took to paint over her ink. "#CoverFX meant business when they said total cover cream foundation would have me covered," the caption read.

For that head-turning look, Jackson wanted to try something completely unique and covering her tattoos was her answer and using the high-performance vegan brand seemed like the right answer.

Reactions: alaskanseminole
I'm usually good with tattoos, but hers are so random and mostly low-quality, I think she looks amazing without them.

Yeah it really depends on where they are located, the quality, etc.

If you have tats on your face, neck, hand, I'm normally not a fan.

My daughter has a very small tat on the inside of one of her fingers. Her friend did it. I was not happy with her.

I have a tattoo and now I regret it.

Reactions: alaskanseminole
Yeah it really depends on where they are located, the quality, etc.

If you have tats on your face, neck, hand, I'm normally not a fan.

My daughter has a very small tat on the inside of one of her fingers. Her friend did it. I was not happy with her.

I have a tattoo and now I regret it.
Pic of daughter?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT