ADVERTISEMENT

Presidential Hopeful Re-enters Race As Biden Shows Weakness.

RicoSuave102954

HR All-American
Jul 17, 2023
Montezuma, Iowa
Self-help author Marianne Williamson announced she was unsuspending her 2024 presidential campaign, weeks after previously suspending it.

In a video statement on social media, Williamson said she returned to the race because she feels President Biden is a vulnerable candidate against former President Trump.

Williamson wrote, “As of today, I am unsuspending my campaign for the presidency of the United States,”

“I had suspended it because I was losing the horse race. But something so much more important than the horse race is at stake here, and we must respond,” she continued.

“Right now, we have a fascist standing at the door. Everybody’s all upset about it. Well, we should be upset about it. But we’re not going to defeat the fascist by–well, by what? What is President Biden offering?” she asked her followers.

She pressed, “What is he saying beyond, ‘You know, the economy is doing really well.’?”

Williamson declared, “We’re still in this. Let’s do this. This is serious.”

She added, “We need to say to the American people, ‘we see your pain,’ and we need to say to Donald Trump, ‘we see your B.S.’”

Williamson had originally suspended her campaign in February without endorsing another candidate.

This is her second run for president as a Democrat, having challenged Biden and others in the 2024 primary.

She joins Rep. Dean Phillips as prominent Democrats attempting to challenge Biden’s reelection bid.

She joins Rep. Dean Phillips as prominent Democrats attempting to challenge Biden’s reelection bid
I reckon an overwhelmingly majority - approaching 98% of Dem voters - have never heard of either one and would be unable to identify them if their life depended upon it.

Williamson needs a candidacy to fund raise from the small fraction of 02% of Dems who do know of her.

Self-help author Marianne Williamson announced she was unsuspending her 2024 presidential campaign, weeks after previously suspending it.

In a video statement on social media, Williamson said she returned to the race because she feels President Biden is a vulnerable candidate against former President Trump.

Williamson wrote, “As of today, I am unsuspending my campaign for the presidency of the United States,”

“I had suspended it because I was losing the horse race. But something so much more important than the horse race is at stake here, and we must respond,” she continued.

“Right now, we have a fascist standing at the door. Everybody’s all upset about it. Well, we should be upset about it. But we’re not going to defeat the fascist by–well, by what? What is President Biden offering?” she asked her followers.

She pressed, “What is he saying beyond, ‘You know, the economy is doing really well.’?”

Williamson declared, “We’re still in this. Let’s do this. This is serious.”

She added, “We need to say to the American people, ‘we see your pain,’ and we need to say to Donald Trump, ‘we see your B.S.’”

Williamson had originally suspended her campaign in February without endorsing another candidate.

This is her second run for president as a Democrat, having challenged Biden and others in the 2024 primary.

She joins Rep. Dean Phillips as prominent Democrats attempting to challenge Biden’s reelection bid.

You're really really reaching. And I mean, deep.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT