ADVERTISEMENT

Parker Friedrichsen. 4 Star, 2023 Shooting Guard. Visits Oct 15.

You could very well be right but then again every recruit is unique. Most will choose the school where they feel the most comfortable. Even the weather the day of their visit can factor in. You just never know.
Please stop defending your dumb thoughts. Please

I don't have an explanation for why both Parker & Rivals claim he is 6'4. I have also seen Fran listed at 6'4.

You should contact both Parker and Rivals, ask for an explanation and demand accuracy!!

Let us know what you find out! ;)
So I guess you are saying that McC shrunk. Got it!
😉

247 and OU Hoops lists him as 6'3".

In the pictures you have posted he's clearly not as tall as coach McC, who is 6'4" according to his bios.
FB8aEVEXEAMrF-q

What is your explanation? Has McC grown?

😉
Friedrichson must be further away from the camera. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: BBHawk
Why are we arguing over whether a shooting guard is 6'3 or 6'4? One inch isn't enough of a difference to matter in almost any in game situation.

Reactions: BBHawk
Why are we arguing over whether a shooting guard is 6'3 or 6'4? One inch isn't enough of a difference to matter in almost any in game situation.
Even if he's 6'2", he was dunking with ease in the video clips. Like.

Because it still the off-season and a football bye week so we have to manufacture something to talk about.

Yeah, I don't really care how tall Fran is and whether Parker is 6'3 or 6'4, which is claimed by both Parker & Rivals.

What I do care about:

* He's a 4 star SG
* He's a Top 100 prospect
* Getting him on campus, which we did
* Our chances of landing him
* What other offers he has. He has 23 offers, including:

IOWA
Purdue
Illinois
Oklahoma State
Oklahoma
Creighton