ADVERTISEMENT

Pat McAfee Show is coming to Iowa City next Friday to kick-off the WBB Tourney

They have no idea. Thats what he said.
main-qimg-edfd8894b5702a538aa863db43423771-lq

That's cool. I know Ty from the show is from Waterloo and also graduated from UofI so I hope he receives a nice homecoming.

Reactions: letsgosports
I looked up start time for the show on ESPN to record it. This Friday its on at 11am. Next Friday I didn't see it listed at all. It has the Womens tourney starting in that same window and his show isn't listed from what I can see......

My buddy was eating breakfast and Encounter Cafe this morning and Pat and the boys came in for a bite to eat. He took a picture with Ty and Pat comes over to him grabs his phone and takes a selfie with my buddy. All he says to him is, nice hair dude. Said they were really nice and cool. csb/

Reactions: justinjdry
I looked up start time for the show on ESPN to record it. This Friday its on at 11am. Next Friday I didn't see it listed at all. It has the Womens tourney starting in that same window and his show isn't listed from what I can see......
It’s on YouTube

I've been watching all morning. Happy to see Dallas Clark there talking with the boys. The marching band surprise was nice too.

But something went wrong with the metal band portion, I don't think their guitars were plugged in.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT