ADVERTISEMENT

Pat Sajak

81mJ%2Br6RTQL._SX679_.jpg
the "i" is missing in Air.

Reactions: IAFB2021Champs
Do game shows feel the same when long time hosts are no longer the host of the show? I grew up watching prices right, jeopardy and wheel of fortune.
The prices right and jeopardy just don’t seem the same anymore as I’m sure wheel won’t be the same when pat retires.

Do game shows feel the same when long time hosts are no longer the host of the show? I grew up watching prices right, jeopardy and wheel of fortune.
The prices right and jeopardy just don’t seem the same anymore as I’m sure wheel won’t be the same when pat retires.
Not Gonna Happen Happy Gilmore GIF by StickerGiant

It’s hangman, my guy. They’ll be fine.

Last edited:
I agree on those, but Family Feud with Steve Harvey is better than anyone before him. That may be the only exception for a game show.

It will be a sad day when Pat hangs it up. Another staple of my childhood gone.....I'm a 3rd generation viewer of the Wheel....

Ken Jennings does a great job on Jeopardy. Drew Carey still seems very awkward and maybe because I hardly ever see that show.

I believe Harvey is the best. I suppose it is personal preference, but I don't think I am alone.

Trash. Dawson at #6? I don't even recognize some of those other guys.

Thinking we might need a GOAT game show host thread. There have been some good ones from Chuck Woolery to Dick Clark to Bob Eubanks.

GOAT scene

Trash. Dawson at #6? I don't even recognize some of those other guys.

Thinking we might need a GOAT game show host thread. There have been some good ones from Chuck Woolery to Dick Clark to Bob Eubanks.

GOAT scene

How do you not know the others that have hosted? I’d say Harvey is the best that I’ve seen on there. Richard karn (Al Borland) was a bit boring.
I did also enjoy John o’Hurley (John Peterman), he’d be number 2 on the list for me. I feel like he had a funny dry humor which is my style but I know a lot of people don’t enjoy.
Dawson and combs are both a little to long ago for me to remember much about the show.

I think this has been in the works, and with Pat Sajaks daughter becoming more prominent, I wouldn't be surprised. I also wouldn't be surprised if Vanna left and she took her spot. Curious to see how they fill the spot

I think this has been in the works, and with Pat Sajaks daughter becoming more prominent, I wouldn't be surprised. I also wouldn't be surprised if Vanna left and she took her spot. Curious to see how they fill the spot
vanna whites job has to go down as one of the best jobs ever. Get paid well and pretty much never have to do anything at your job. No annoying coworkers/customers to really get under your skin. And be somewhat famous for pretty much doing nothing.

Ryan Seacrest seriously? There's gotta be a trillion handsome guys wherever they tape Wheel. What is up with TV loving Ryan Seacrest? First Dick Clark is like "here, just have Rockin' Eve why not.". Now Pat Sajak is like "I would like it if my replacement was way more handsome and way less interesting." What next? Does Ryan Seacrest inherit the White House when Biden dies? Not the presidency, mind you, just the White House. Ryan Seacrest pardons a turkey. Ryan Seacrest hides Easter eggs by the rose garden. Enough Ryan Seacrest already!!!

Reactions: Jerome Silberman
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT