ADVERTISEMENT

Paul Finebaum Thread

alaskanseminole

HB Legend
Oct 20, 2002
This guy is the absolute worst! ...and absolute SEC and e$ECpn cuck!

f729d1b2bb321856147b46089a5150065bfef3c20623c1f449228a6d5342cebf_1.gif

10ae0397c28960976db559a2f2c41e8471029245810beaf85fdb554a2a0b2077_1.jpg

KjVN07.gif

While he's a tool and an SEC blowhard, this thread makes me yearn for the tailgate shows they have before kickoff on Saturday. Those mornings where the sun is shining but it's cool enough to have the windows open. Quick workout, coffee, bloody mary(s), and then settle in for the games. Hawks kick at 2:30. If there is a Heaven, I hope it looks like that.

I can't pay attention with what he says, because my eyes immediately always draw my focus to those Dumbo ears.

While he's a tool and an SEC blowhard, this thread makes me yearn for the tailgate shows they have before kickoff on Saturday. Those mornings where the sun is shining but it's cool enough to have the windows open. Quick workout, coffee, bloody mary(s), and then settle in for the games. Hawks kick at 2:30. If there is a Heaven, I hope it looks like that.
Don’t forget the smell of meat on a grill…..

• Love
Reactions: Tenacious E
The fact that guys like him make very good money always amazes me. You could hire a million people to do that job and be very happy with it while paying them a normal 100k a year salary. Just blows my mind.

Reactions: alaskanseminole
I can't pay attention with what he says, because my eyes immediately always draw my focus to those Dumbo ears.

Yeah, they're bigguns. But if you really want to see some ears, take a gander at (I believe his name is) Andrew Siciliano. He's sitting in for Rich Eisen this week. My gawd...

Brats and burgers and ribs.

Breakfast: a bloody mary and a bagel. For when it gets colder, an egg bake.

For lunch: cheeseburgers, beer brats, jalapeno cheddar brats, green onion brats, with rum and cokes and/or beer.

For dinner: baby back ribs, leftovers from lunch, and a gummy.
No matter what time of year when I fire up the smoker early on a clear cool morning for whatever occasion and the meat goes on, I immediately think of tailgating even though I am on my patio….

Reactions: Tenacious E
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT