ADVERTISEMENT

PBP - Session II

Frustrating we don't score in the first period 0-0 after one not what I want to see

You can't blame the coaches for having him go down. I believe he escaped last time and besides, he had done jack all on the feet.

The reality is that we have 4 below average wrestlers in our line up. Although they work hard and put in on the line for us, the reality is that they have no business starting for Iowa.

2nd

R for Meyer, rides him out.

Up 3-2 going into 3

Pagnano chooses neutral

P in on shot, Meyer - heavy hips, stalemate
P in on shot again, Meyer draped over top
Meyer still fighting it off
back to feet
Meyer wins 3-2

You can't blame the coaches for having him go down. I believe he escaped last time and besides, he had done jack all on the feet.
Yes you can, that kid was in a slump the first time they wrestled. He has been a lot tough lately and is known for top game while gunther is known to be poor on bottom. He had a better shot from neutral. There are 7 wildcards at 165 so hopefully he can get one.

Reactions: madmustang4
Which mat???

Mat 2.

Yes you can, that kid was in a slump the first time they wrestled. He has been a lot tough lately and is known for top game while gunther is known to be poor on bottom. He had a better shot from neutral. There are 7 wildcards at 165 so hopefully he can get one.

Ehh, I disagree. And I feel like I've been harder on the coaches than anybody.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT