ADVERTISEMENT

PD3 ttotd (twitter thread of the day)- Saturday edition

If TnT bring this kid on, then they have lost their mind. He is a lost cause and I would openly rout against him, even if he was a hawk. He is a cancer to every program he's been a part of and needs to hit the road.

Wow wtf lol. So it sounds like DC convinced him to agree to an MMA fight against Deron Winn next week.
Thanks for the decipher. What was so bad about it that Dayhawk made his comment? I don't understand the twitter.

edit: Smarter people than me explained he wants to fight Deron Winn with his share being donated to a charity in Baltimore. Is there something wrong with that?

Last edited:
Reactions: DirkTang1
Someone posted twitter "Pat, you got kicked off ISU's team because of yourtwitter acct, you would think you'd learn".

Thanks for the decipher. What was so bad about it that Dayhawk made his comment? I don't understand the twitter.

edit: Smarter people than me explained he wants to fight Deron Winn with his share being donated to a charity in Baltimore. Is there something wrong with that?

When he's calling 17 year old high school kids fat bums (Gable Stevenson), calling out these pro fighters and calling them fat bums as well (very articulate this one is) all while posting on snapchat videos of him drinking at bars/etc...that tells me all I need to know.

We almost lost Kem dawg because we had kids on the team who were supposed to be leaders drinking and partying with recruits on their trips...the days of the top kids wanting to go on trips like that are over. They want something serious. I want all those who party all the time gone.

After this morning's explosion, I'm moving more and more towards one of my original feelings that the NCAA stuff is all for show and he's really just trying to cash in on MMA - knowing he's not going to come in all hyped up any other way.

No matter what anyone thinks about his occasional very good freestyle performances - he's never winning an NCAA title even if he gets himself on a D1 team. Yeah, he beats Dean in a close match, and a couple other guys, but out the window goes the fact he got waxed by a couple of guys in the same tournament - one still in college. Same thing at WTTs. All the while he just blows that off and spouts out that his performance shows he is the true NCAA champ.

I actually think he probably is fairly smart even while being a borderline psychopath and a full-blown narcissist. He throws out his braggadocio in situations that really can't take place, so he really can't fail. He was injured this year and then kicked off this year so he couldn't win the title. So he would have. He was out of shape at the open or he would have won it. So he would have. He didn't have high level training partners coming into the WTT so he couldn't match Taylor/Cox level. But he would have.
Next will be he needed an opportunity to compete in 2018 to win an NCAA title and he would have won it. Meanwhile he won't. And yeah, calling out a professional MMA wrestler to a fight on a week or two's notice and in a back alley if needed is really going to happen.

I am not sure if I would rather see his name banned from being used on this board or if using it creates good entertainment for us. The PD3 to Iowa stuff makes me cringe more than a little though.

Anybody see the Drew Foster (UNI) match this past year? PD3 won, but had a bunch of stall calls in 1st period

No you have it backwards! PD3 called Deron & DC out....DC called his bluff. PD3 is being a world class douche on twitter, nothing to see here.

Eh, not entirely. PD3 was mocking/taunting Deron Winn, but DC is the one who initiated setting up an actual fight between the two since he knows PD3 is always running his mouth on twitter.

Eh, not entirely. PD3 was mocking/taunting Deron Winn, but DC is the one who initiated setting up an actual fight between the two since he knows PD3 is always running his mouth on twitter.

Was that before or after PD3 said he'd fight any "mug" anywhere anytime? Sounds to me like Deron needed a fight this weekend & PD3 was the perfect sucka.

If TnT bring this kid on, then they have lost their mind. He is a lost cause and I would openly rout against him, even if he was a hawk. He is a cancer to every program he's been a part of and needs to hit the road.
There is a multi page thread about all of his bad deeds. Everyone agrees he is a bad person. Some of us don't know what the twitter says so I thought he did something real bad again. He just wants to fight and donate the money to charity:rolleyes:. Pretty harmless this time around. We can probably agree he shouldn't get a new thread every time he tweets something stupid.

You should see his Snapchat. What a loser. He has a hard time putting full sentences together in English with real words.

I wonder if PD1 is still alive.
DCogEMLW0AMqSQy.jpg:large

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT