ADVERTISEMENT

Peacock.

FAUlty Gator

HB Legend
Oct 27, 2017
I forgot I had it and wanted to see the Biles stuff last night so I put it on and they had the replay of the earlier events. Which was pretty sweet. And then you realize, they have 2 minute ads on there that you can’t forward past. WTF are we paying for if you’re still forcing ads on us?

I’m starting to think some corporations are just in it for the money. You know, bottom line type guys and such. I’m gonna be keeping a watchful eye out from here forward, looking for that type of thing. I’m on to them now.

Reactions: seminoleed
I forgot I had it and wanted to see the Biles stuff last night so I put it on and they had the replay of the earlier events. Which was pretty sweet. And then you realize, they have 2 minute ads on there that you can’t forward past. WTF are we paying for if you’re still forcing ads on us?

I’m starting to think some corporations are just in it for the money. You know, bottom line type guys and such. I’m gonna be keeping a watchful eye out from here forward, looking for that type of thing. I’m on to them now.
You need Peacock Platinum Plus Extra to avoid those ads.

Reactions: FAUlty Gator

Yep, nothing gets past ol' Faulty, amirite?
Im Not Stupid What Do You Take Me For GIF by PENNYWORTH

Reactions: FAUlty Gator
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT