ADVERTISEMENT

Penguin (max)

I’m interested to see how good Lady Gaga is in it.
Phoenix freaks me out in every movie he’s in, so when he plays crazy he’s even more freaky.
Come On Wtf GIF

Enjoyed it. The stand out besides Farrel appears to be Cristin Milioti. The recently released crazy daughter of the dead crime boss. She’s creepy.
bro, penguin just going to get a slushy after having his arm lacerated by a piano string? wtf.

Also, did penguin go look at the job Victor did bc if I were penguin I would have gtfo as fast as I could.

bro, penguin just going to get a slushy after having his arm lacerated by a piano string? wtf.

Also, did penguin go look at the job Victor did bc if I were penguin I would have gtfo as fast as I could.
Well it’s mixed so it’s better :). Penguin knows that he has to play everything as normal BAU. Doubt with his lifestyle he’s seen too many things to really get him completely terrified.
If your entire life is dancing on a razor blade. Eventually everything is meh.

Reactions: millah_22
I’m curious to see how much of the long Halloween Sofia’s character follows. Although since she already was in Arkham they may be past that.

I’m curious to see how much of the long Halloween Sofia’s character follows. Although since she already was in Arkham they may be past that.
Seems to be after since that's how Carmine died, right? And the show basically states Carmine is dead right at the begining. So this could be right at the end?

They did a pretty good job at not telling us about any of the before, who's alive, who's not. All we know is the riddler is alive and tried blew up the docks and Batman is alive bc he tried to save people.

No mention of Dent, Gordon, or any other villains.

Reactions: tumorboy
Seems to be after since that's how Carmine died, right? And the show basically states Carmine is dead right at the begining. So this could be right at the end?

They did a pretty good job at not telling us about any of the before, who's alive, who's not. All we know is the riddler is alive and tried blew up the docks and Batman is alive bc he tried to save people.

No mention of Dent, Gordon, or any other villains.
How many episodes. I know they will shoehorn it between the next Batman. So they can’t really deal with any major villains. Most likely stick within the Mob Wars.

How many episodes. I know they will shoehorn it between the next Batman. So they can’t really deal with any major villains. Most likely stick within the Mob Wars.
8 episodes. I don't expect any conflicts with any other villains, but it would be kind of cool if they do periodic news broadcasts that mention the M.O.s of other villains as easter eggs. Kind of like how they did with the riddler in S1E1.

Reactions: BDE420 and tumorboy
gonna be so shitty if that hair never grows back 😂
Already been making the rounds promoting it. He’s shaved his hair for other roles previously. The Lobster I believe he thinned it out some.and he might have for Horrible Bosses.

Think they’re moving towards the comic origin. Of Oswald becoming Mayor and controlling all of the corruption.

You feel that, Victor. It’s exciting to be alive. Let’s hold onto that feeling

Last edited:
Reactions: TennNole17
The Batman movie was a snore. Glad something decent has come out of it.
Never saw it, but I like the series a lot. Ferrel is unrecognizable in it. If it doesn’t win an Emmy for makeup, I’d be shocked. And yes, the mob boss’ daughter is excellent. Writing is very similar to The Sopranos, one of my favorites.

Reactions: TennNole17
Never saw it, but I like the series a lot. Ferrel is unrecognizable in it. If it doesn’t win an Emmy for makeup, I’d be shocked. And yes, the mob boss’ daughter is excellent. Writing is very similar to The Sopranos, one of my favorites.
It’s not worth the near 3 hrs. This is coming from a Batman fan. I didn’t expect it to be anywhere as good as the Nolan Trilogy. But this seemed too interested in being gritty and grounded thus forgetting the fun. Also for a detective with unlimited resources and no legal rules. He wasn’t very good.
Honestly Ferrel was only in it in a few scenes, but they were at last interesting.

Ep2 was good, it does feel more Sopranos than Batman.
As I was watching I felt like it had a "Breaking Bad" feel to it. Same formula where he is always about to have his world crash around him and then is able to barely escape, ending up in a better place than where he started.

As I was watching I felt like it had a "Breaking Bad" feel to it. Same formula where he is always about to have his world crash around him and then is able to barely escape, ending up in a better place than where he started.
Partnering with a homicidal insane serial killer to go against two separate Mob families. Your definition of better position is different than mine.

Partnering with a homicidal insane serial killer to go against two separate Mob families. Your definition of better position is different than mine.
Well...the starting point was he was tied to a chair and had a gun in his mouth and then had a guy in a stretcher in the basement ready to squal on him. Each time he managed to escape and climb the ladder of trust within each organization. So, yeah. Better.

Reactions: tumorboy
Well...the starting point was he was tied to a chair and had a gun in his mouth and then had a guy in a stretcher in the basement ready to squal on him. Each time he managed to escape and climb the ladder of trust within each organization. So, yeah. Better.
True, as he said to Victor this is living. Let’s keep it that way.
3 weeks until What We Do In The Shadows btw. Need more of Energy Vampire Council

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT