ADVERTISEMENT

Pet Peeve (Old Man Yelling at Clouds)

Thunderlips71

HB Heisman
Oct 29, 2014
I’m currently watching the Packers-Rams game and you can hear the douchebag PA announcer trying to hype up the crowd after every play. If you need a hype man for your team they suck, or you are lame fans. I can’t imagine how loud and annoying that must be inside the stadium.

Sincerely,
Grumpy Old Man

Reactions: Mister_Man
I’m currently watching the Packers-Rams game and you can hear the douchebag PA announcer trying to hype up the crowd after every play. If you need a hype man for your team they suck, or you are lame fans. I can’t imagine how loud and annoying that must be inside the stadium.

Sincerely,
Grumpy Old Man

It's especially bad when your hearing aid shits the bit and the P.A. guy sounds like the teacher on Peanuts.

Reactions: Thunderlips71
It's particularly irritating during a baseball game. Look, it's one pitch in one at bat over the course of a 162 game marathon. For all intents and purposes, it doesn't matter......just let me enjoy sitting outside watching a game.

Reactions: Thunderlips71

Sincerely,
Grumpy Old Man

They probably have to do things differently for the Rams there considering it sounded like there were more Packers fans there than Rams fans.

Rams and Chargers have to fight this phenomenon every "home" game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT