ADVERTISEMENT

Every time Trump talks, heā€™s making the case for her

She really nailed that Speaker Pelosi impersonation. šŸ„“
babushka love GIF

Reactions: Farehawk
Pretty funny if two alcoholic broads can out strategize and out govern every male GOP politician on the planet šŸ˜‚

Itā€™s funny that Republicans think this is a good look for them - either theyā€™re lying or they are getting their asses handed to them by drunk ladies. Either way, they are the losers šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
R.e.l.a.x.

We still have 80+ days.

No, did you read it? It is not related to policies at all. This story is about how Trump's messages and performances on the campaign trail are hurting himself and in turn helping Harris.

Hope that helps with your question.
I'll go out on a limb and say Bubs and Tony don't read the New Yorker given their responses in this thread.

Reactions: torbee
Funny thing is Kamala is trump's biggest advocate every time she speaks as well

It's enunciation and she speaks with a definite African-American dialect - dropped "Gs", etc.

There is absolutely nothing in that clip that would indicate inebriation.

But I'd be willing to get @Hawkman98 to weigh in on that, because he is trained to listen to signs of drinking based on speech patterns.

This is too funny. Is it another desperate "throw shit at the wall and see what sticks" effort. Keep trying commie. Keep trying slept her way through her career. Keep trying alcoholic. What other red herring topic?

If @Whiskeydeltadeltatango is cueing in on this level of "impaired speech" I'd love to hear his evaluation of any of Trump's recent complaint sessions. Im sure you'd give a great accurate summary of the persistent run on sentences, mispronunciations, incorrect words and slurring. Can't wait for that review and the estimation of how many drinks he has had. Just because trump says he doesn't drink, doesn't mean he 1) isn't lying about it or 2) is under the influence of some drug or 3) just losing his mind.

Apparently this is sensitive subject foe you all though.

I just counted. You have posted or reacted 63 times today so far, and your evening posts usually spike. While I refuse to categorize and summarize ALL your posts, many at a quick scan are political. You really should evaluate how "sensitive" this Harris subject is for you.

This is too funny. Is it another desperate "throw shit at the wall and see what sticks" effort. Keep trying commie. Keep trying slept her way through her career. Keep trying alcoholic. What other red herring topic?

If @Whiskeydeltadeltatango is cueing in on this level of "impaired speech" I'd love to hear his evaluation of any of Trump's recent complaint sessions. Im sure you'd give a great accurate summary of the persistent run on sentences, mispronunciations, incorrect words and slurring. Can't wait for that review and the estimation of how many drinks he has had. Just because trump says he doesn't drink, doesn't mean he 1) isn't lying about it or 2) is under the influence of some drug or 3) just losing his mind.
Bro, it was a passing joke and apparently I hit a vein. I've been fairly off grid the last 24, I didn't realize this is "isnt" really a thing.

something tells me this flyer was a little closer to target than I expected.

It's enunciation and she speaks with a definite African-American dialect - dropped "Gs", etc.

There is absolutely nothing in that clip that would indicate inebriation.

But I'd be willing to get @Hawkman98 to weigh in on that, because he is trained to listen to signs of drinking based on speech patterns.
I listened and it does sound like she was under the influence of a depressant. Sounded a lot like someone that is drunk. I just figured it was an altered video it was so obvious to me.

Bro, it was a passing joke and apparently I hit a vein. I've been fairly off grid the last 24, I didn't realize this is "isnt" really a thing.

I think you overestimate your intellectual impact on the discussion. What people respond to is the volume and the level of asininity. Total for monday looks to be about 145, definitely making up for taking Sunday off, where you only had 7.....

And to preemptively comment, that took all of < 60 seconds to determine.

I think you overestimate your intellectual impact on the discussion. What people respond to is the volume and the level of asininity. Total for monday looks to be about 145, definitely making up for taking Sunday off, where you only had 7.....

And to preemptively comment, that took all of < 60 seconds to determine.
He's not smart enough to realize his lies are easily refuted. His claim of being "fairly off grid" the previous 24 hours illicits 60 posts, at least. He's never been smart but now he is unhinged as well.

Fcvking asshole. The right-wing attack machine is using this harpoon, so don't play more ignorant than you've proven to be.

You shitheads are pathetic. No one can compete the Orange Turd's corruption, historical fraud and defamation court decisions, criminal character in yet to be determined cases.

Regardless of the 2024 election results, history will be recorded. The Orange Turd can't escape truth. Dicks like you can't change this.

Fcvking asshole. The right-wing attack machine is using this harpoon, so don't play more ignorant than you've proven to be.

You shitheads are pathetic. No one can compete the Orange Turd's corruption, historical fraud and defamation court decisions, criminal character in yet to be determined cases.

Regardless of the 2024 election results, history will be recorded. The Orange Turd can't escape truth. Dicks like you can't change this.
Bro, it's 1030 on a Friday, you need to cool your tits.

You picked a drunk, not my bad.

Thanks for proving my point.

Damn, there aren't many conservatives left capable of engaging in conversating without the shit whisky pulls. Cynicism, racism, untruth, hate and mistrust.

I was on YouTube this AM looking for something and holy shit, the comment section was like a MAGA committee meeting. On the basis of conservative's HROT postings, the postings I've seen on YouTube and other sites, the U.S. population HAS been dumbed dowm to the point of middle schoolers.

4.4 out of 10 white U.S. citizens can read at the proficient level according to the National Assessment of Educational Progress.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT