ADVERTISEMENT

Petras said Iowa State earned this victory

Boy he watched some quality KF presser film for that interview. If he payed that much attention to the game field and practice he’d win the Heisman

I’m always amazed at people that play the ‘pick up your ball and cry’ responses.
Charlie Jones and Deuce Hogan say hello, seems to work out for them. To play behind this garbage and the coaches not making any changes is reason enough. Just wait and watch for the portal. They are a leaving!

Reactions: iowahaha1
Charlie Jones is persona non grata. Doing what he did, WHEN he did it, hoe he did it is nothing to be admired(I’m sure he’s having fun).
The other guy riding the pine elsewhere, just as he did here - who cares

Reactions: mstp1992
Are you kidding? How demoralizing is it when you keep putting out fires for the one weak link in a complementary concept football?

I am not making any excuses for KF, BF, SP, or anything related to the offense. They are unimaginably bad. This defensive line has been talked up the entire off season. The reality-they are undersized and ineffective. Van Valkenberg was the best of the bunch by far last year.

That great defense didn't touch Dekkers the entire game and gave up a 21-play, 99-yard drive. The back seven is very good. The front four is average at best.
Dekker's specialty is dumping off short passes. Did it all through highschool.

Charlie Jones and Deuce Hogan say hello, seems to work out for them. To play behind this garbage and the coaches not making any changes is reason enough. Just wait and watch for the portal. They are a leaving!
I must have missed it. What has Hogan done since leaving?

Yep. I have no ill-will toward Petras. He’s giving it his all. This is entirely on Kirk for continuing to put Spencer in this position.

Kirk is the one who deserves all the fan ire.
KF is about family and not the program. He has a 49M reason why. Thanks Gary.

I feel bad for him. Who the hell trots out a shell shocked QB with a QBR of .8 for every snap of two full games
That is beyond poor coaching. I believe the the kid tried his hardest, but his hardest wasn't good enough. SP should have been pulled just to give him a break. It is all mental now. You could tell by his post game interview

Bruce would have scored if he stayed on his feet before the goalline fumble. We would have gone up 14-3.
Because the pass took too long to get to him. Petras lobbed it because he can't "zip" anything and be remotely accurate. Petras "pushed" that pass and Bruce lost his stride waiting for it.

I have no sympathy for SP because if he had any self respect... he'd tell the coaches to take him out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT