ADVERTISEMENT

Peyton's Places

hawkfeever

HR Heisman
Aug 5, 2016
Okay who doesn't have ESPN + but watched it this last weekend on regular ESPN when they played them? One of the greatest sports shows ever. Dude has a great sense of humor. And I was not a Colts or Broncos fan.

The ultimate Ferentz was quoted by Tony Dungy. Great teams don't win by doing extraordinary things, they win by doing the ordinary things better than their opponents. Something to that effect anyway. It was a Chuck Knoll-ism also. Man if that is not Ferentz to a T nothing is. And Peyton Manning delved into that. How many times should a good quarterback fumble. His answer is 0. They demand perfect execution.

Fun to see the old stickum make a return.

The Jerry Rice episode was cool also. he had the slow 40 time coming out. Like a 4.6. He explained it as endurance. He trained hard using hill workouts so running in the flat he could maintain top speed the whole way. Whilst the defenders didn't quite have the endurance so he was able to go "faster" than them.

I saw a few episodes and enjoyed them. Did they show the Cris Carter episode trying to catch the football off the building?

So,,once again this tech challenged poster must ask.
How does one get ESPN +
I have YouTube TV STREM THROUGH ROKU

So,,once again this tech challenged poster must ask.
How does one get ESPN +
I have YouTube TV STREM THROUGH ROKU

I never investigated that. Maybe it is an App you stream through net, but they did play these episodes last weekend on regular ESPN. Loved the old guys. Had a piece about Dan Pastorini and the advent of the flack jacket for QBs.

I saw a few episodes and enjoyed them. Did they show the Cris Carter episode trying to catch the football off the building?

They likely did. I set all to record but have not watched them yet. They had a deal on the Bears playing at Wrigley Field and showed the locker room which is still there. Tiny!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT